CHIKARA: Action Arcade Wrestling Coming to Steam This Fall

PWG, MLW, AAW, WWN, etc
Bob-O

CHIKARA: Action Arcade Wrestling Coming to Steam This Fall

Post by Bob-O » Aug 17th, '19, 10:04

Source:Fightful

CHIKARA game is coming soon.

CHIKARA and VICO Game Studio released the first trailer for the upcoming CHIKARA: Action Arcade Wrestling game. You can view the trailer in the video above. The game is set to release on Steam in Fall 2019. A release date for the console version has yet to be announced.

VICO Game Studio also confirmed that a closed beta will be held for the game this month.

Tchoukhrov added, “There’s a nostalgia to the fantastic special moves, quick and easy two-button controls, and outrageous gameplay from old-school wrestling games. There’s an audience starving for these types of games and we are delivering our version with an updated modern style and tons of customization features in CHIKARA.”

Description for the game:
Welcome to the world of CHIKARA: Action Arcade Wrestling combining everything you love from the 90’s with the theatrical flair only found in the independent wrestling phenomenon CHIKARA Pro. Join the “CHIKARMY” and step through the ropes in this fast-paced, arcade wrestling extravaganza to superkick the overly simulated wrestling games out of the ring! Choose from a roster of 30+ authentic CHIKARA wrestlers executing their signature moves and unimaginable abilities in the most over-the-top wrestling game ever conceived.

Bob-O

Re: CHIKARA: Action Arcade Wrestling Coming to Steam This Fall

Post by Bob-O » Aug 17th, '19, 10:10

This looks great, like the game I've been waiting for since All Stars, but modern PC Gaming sadly isn't in the cards for my ancient laptop...

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Aug 19th, '19, 18:33

engine looks better than I expected. If they plan to have DLC later on to add their alumni and even other promotion's rosters, it could be really cool, otherwise i don't see why I'd choose this over Fire Pro Wrestling

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Aug 19th, '19, 20:10

cero2k wrote: Aug 19th, '19, 18:33 engine looks better than I expected. If they plan to have DLC later on to add their alumni and even other promotion's rosters, it could be really cool, otherwise i don't see why I'd choose this over Fire Pro Wrestling
As stupid as this sounds, I've never viewed Fire Pro as a game... it's more simulation. There's absolutely a place in my heart for it, but man... sometimes I just wanna smash buttons and beat some ass. This looks like a good game for that.