CHIKARA storylines going on right now

PWG, MLW, AAW, WWN, etc
cero2k
Site Admin

CHIKARA storylines going on right now

Post by cero2k » Oct 9th, '19, 21:34

After trying to figure out more about Dasher's unmasking, this wredditor made a great description of stuff going on in Chikara. figured i share

Big Red Machine

Re: CHIKARA storylines going on right now

Post by Big Red Machine » Oct 9th, '19, 22:16

I don't have a problem with the whole Blank/Still Life thing, but unless I'm mistake, Blank's origins had something to do with Whisper, which made him feel like he was supposed to be part of something... bigger. It's not that the storytelling isn't good here, but it's kind of disappointing to see Blank used in a way where it feels like his whole reason for being as to play a role in an allegory rather than to be a character on his own.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

cero2k
Site Admin

Re: CHIKARA storylines going on right now

Post by cero2k » Oct 10th, '19, 08:30

Big Red Machine wrote: Oct 9th, '19, 22:16 I don't have a problem with the whole Blank/Still Life thing, but unless I'm mistake, Blank's origins had something to do with Whisper, which made him feel like he was supposed to be part of something... bigger. It's not that the storytelling isn't good here, but it's kind of disappointing to see Blank used in a way where it feels like his whole reason for being as to play a role in an allegory rather than to be a character on his own.
I don't know how much Whisper was involved, but Blank is the guy that lost the reverse Mask vs Mask match if i'm not mistaken