WCW, ECW, UPW, etc
womenwrestlerfan
Future Endeavored

WCW Uncensored Moments of Hulk Hogan

Post by womenwrestlerfan » Mar 25th, '11, 22:23

Hey guys,

and now, we take a look @ the WCW UNCENSORED Moments of this man:

Terry Glen Bollea better known as Hulk Hogan

Hulk Hogan has competed in every single Uncensored PPV since its debut in 1995 until the year 2000

Hogan has competed 6 matches which includes 2 Strap Matches and 3 Steel Cage Matches

1995 - Hogan (who was the WCW World Heavyweight Champion @ the time) took on Big Van Vader in a Strap Match in which The Hulkster def. the Former 3x WCW World Heavyweight Champion

1996 - Hogan and Savage better known as The Mega Powers took on 8 Men in a 2 vs. 8 Doomsday Cage Match consisting of World Heavyweight Champion Ric Flair, "The Enforcer" Arn Anderson, "The Taskmaster" Kevin Sullivan, The Faces of Fear (Meng & The Barbarian), Z-Gangsta, The Ultimate Solution and "The Total Package" Lex Luger

The Mega Powers won when Luger hit Flair w/a Glove and Savage Pinned Flair and won the match

1997-It was known as the 3 Team Elimination Match

Team nWo consisted of Hogan, Savage and Hall & Nash
Team WCW consisted of Lex Luger, The Giant & Scott Steiner
Team Piper consisted of Rowdy Roddy Piper, Jeff Jarrett, Chris Benoit & Steve "Mongo" McMichael

Rick Steiner was unable to compete due to injury that night

Team nWo won the match and Hogan was the Sole Survivor of the event, but after the match, STING came out and attacked The Entire nWo and took a stand for WCW

1998 - Hogan and Savage collided in a Steel Cage Match and the match ended in a Draw/No Contest

after the match, Savage attacked The Stinger (who retained the WCW World Heavyweight Title against Scott Hall) and then spat in Hogan's Face

1999 - Ric Flair challenged Hogan to a match in the 1st ever Barbed Wire Steel Cage Match

Flair won the match and the title when Arn Anderson handed Flair a Tire Iron and nailed Hogan w/it to get the victory

This was Flair's 1st World Title win in 3 years and it was the only time that the WCW World Heavyweight Championship has changed hands @ UNCENSORED

The year 2000 - Hogan and Flair took on each other again, this time in a Strap Match

Hogan def. Flair to not only win the match, but to also finish WCW Uncensored

Hulk Hogan is 4-1-1 @ Uncensored

That's 4 wins, 1 loss and 1 draw

and that's your look @ The WCW Uncensored Moments of The Immortal Hulk Hogan

and now, here are the matches:

Check'em out

Hulk Hogan vs. Big Van Vader in a Non-Title Strap Match from 1995

Part 1

Part 2

The Mega Powers compete in the Infamous Doomsday Cage Match from 1996

Part 1

Part 2

Team nWo vs. Team WCW vs. Team Piper from 1997

Mean Gene Interviews Team WCW

Mean Gene Interviews Team Piper

Team nWo talks UNCENSORED

The Match

Part 1

Part 2

Hulk Hogan vs. Randy Savage in a Steel Cage Match from 1998

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Hulk Hogan vs. Ric Flair in a Barbed Wire Steel Cage from 1999
WCW World Heavyweight Championship

Hulk Hogan vs. Ric Flair in a Strap Match from the year 2000
The Final Year for UNCENSORED

Part 1
[youtube][/youtube]

Part 2
[youtube][/youtube]

yourcrapsweak

Re: WCW Uncensored Moments of Hulk Hogan

Post by yourcrapsweak » Mar 26th, '11, 07:53

And what a piece of shit every single one of these matches ended up being. Hahah.
"I was trending worldwide on Twitter once. And then I looked in my wallet, and there was no money in there."
-Kevin Steen

womenwrestlerfan
Future Endeavored

Post by womenwrestlerfan » Mar 26th, '11, 08:47

Well, as you know what they said in the promo:

Unsanctioned, Unauthorized and Unbelievable

Rules are for fools

I'll bet this was WCW's way of trying to out do ECW and I'll bet that's when the WWE got these ideas for Extreme Rules

yourcrapsweak

Post by yourcrapsweak » Mar 26th, '11, 13:32

womenwrestlerfan wrote:Well, as you know what they said in the promo:

Unsanctioned, Unauthorized and Unbelievable

Rules are for fools

I'll bet this was WCW's way of trying to out do ECW and I'll bet that's when the WWE got these ideas for Extreme Rules
No, they did it because this was the PPV competing against WrestleMania, and they needed to give people a reason to tune in to them instead of WrestleMania. It had nothing to do with ECW. Bischoff knew they were better than ECW and didn't need to try and beat them. WWE didn't think of Extreme Rules until like 10 years later, too. They made that FOR the ECW brand I believe, and then it became an annual PPV because it was one of those gimmick PPV's they love so much.
"I was trending worldwide on Twitter once. And then I looked in my wallet, and there was no money in there."
-Kevin Steen

womenwrestlerfan
Future Endeavored

Post by womenwrestlerfan » Mar 26th, '11, 22:03

You have a point there