BRM Reviews the 12/25/2011 FCW

WCW, ECW, UPW, etc
Big Red Machine

BRM Reviews the 12/25/2011 FCW

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 6th, '12, 13:17

MIKE DALTON vs. PETER ORLOV (w/Alexander Rusev)- 4.5/10

FLORIDA TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: Briley Pierce & Brad Maddox(c) vs. Nick Rogers & Big E. Langston- 4.5/10

RAQUEL DIAZ PROMO- very good

KENNETH CAMERON vs. JIRO- good squash

IVELISSE VELEZ & CAYLEE TURNER vs. CAMERON LYNN & KAITLYN- 2/10. Yuck. Ivelisse Velez seems WAY out of everyone else’s league. So much better.

DEAN AMBROSE & ANTONIO CESARO vs. SETH ROLLINS & ABRAHAM WASHINGTON (w/Danielle Moinet)- 7.25/10 I LOVED the way that this match started. Great booking, as it allowed Washington to get some character work in without taking up a whole segment of its own.

Overall, an okay show from FCW
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

cero2k
Site Admin

Re: BRM Reviews the 12/25/2011 FCW

Post by cero2k » Jan 6th, '12, 15:01

where are you getting FCW from?

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Jan 6th, '12, 15:38

cero2k wrote:where are you getting FCW from?
I'm a tool and can't make the links look pretty, but here. Linky Link

They have every episode every week. And you can download them if you want.

They get all the WWE shows, Impact and ROH too.

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Jan 6th, '12, 15:50

Serujuunin wrote:I'm a tool and can't make the links look pretty, but here. Linky Link

You're not a tool Seru. On the other hand i am BUT i know how make the links look nice.

I see FCW on youtube in a few places. Haven't gotten a chance to watch myself, looks like i'm definitely missing out.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Jan 6th, '12, 16:21

i've seen some, but not in a steady basis. Thanks for the link seru :D

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Jan 6th, '12, 16:50

Rabid619 wrote:
Serujuunin wrote:I'm a tool and can't make the links look pretty, but here. Linky Link

You're not a tool Seru. On the other hand i am BUT i know how make the links look nice.

I see FCW on youtube in a few places. Haven't gotten a chance to watch myself, looks like i'm definitely missing out.
It's hit or miss really. Sometimes there are really good matches, but there's a lot of not-so-good stuff to wade through to find them.
cero2k wrote:i've seen some, but not in a steady basis. Thanks for the link seru :D
No worries. That site pretty much covers all my wrestling needs. It's pretty awesome.

AND they post Smackdown before it airs on TV. I'm watching the main event now. :D

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Jan 6th, '12, 16:59

Serujuunin wrote:It's hit or miss really. Sometimes there are really good matches, but there's a lot of not-so-good stuff to wade through to find them.
Mostly Rollins & Ambrose right?

yourcrapsweak

Post by yourcrapsweak » Jan 6th, '12, 17:23

Rabid619 wrote:
Serujuunin wrote:It's hit or miss really. Sometimes there are really good matches, but there's a lot of not-so-good stuff to wade through to find them.
Only Rollins and Ambrose. Trust me you're not missing out. Claudio now I can tell is going to be big and will put on great matches, but with these guys you can only do so much. If he wrestles Ambrose or Rollins, then go out of your way, but right now he's doing this program with a big muscly black guy power lifter who isn't anything too special (except that he has the chest of Mark Henry and he's my height), so it'll be a little while before we get to see that.
"I was trending worldwide on Twitter once. And then I looked in my wallet, and there was no money in there."
-Kevin Steen

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Jan 6th, '12, 17:36

yourcrapsweak wrote:
Rabid619 wrote:
Only Rollins and Ambrose. Trust me you're not missing out. Claudio now I can tell is going to be big and will put on great matches, but with these guys you can only do so much. If he wrestles Ambrose or Rollins, then go out of your way, but right now he's doing this program with a big muscly black guy power lifter who isn't anything too special (except that he has the chest of Mark Henry and he's my height), so it'll be a little while before we get to see that.
Would we be talking about Big E. Langston? :P

It looked like they were going to have him in a program with Rollins when he screwed him out of the FCW 15 championship a while back, but nothing happened with it 'cause Rollins got "drafted".

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Jan 6th, '12, 17:53

yourcrapsweak wrote:
Rabid619 wrote:
I'm actually interested in Knight and Shay Guerrero. Knight was great in EVE, and Guerrero, well, she's a guerrero, i wanna see if she's worth the titles she's won. that plus some other guys.

yourcrapsweak

Post by yourcrapsweak » Jan 6th, '12, 23:17

cero2k wrote:I'm actually interested in Knight and Shay Guerrero. Knight was great in EVE, and Guerrero, well, she's a guerrero, i wanna see if she's worth the titles she's won. that plus some other guys.
Guerrero had all of the talent in last night's match. It was a battle royal with those two and four other girls, and oh my god... MINUS! FIVE! STARS!

And Alicia Fox's little sister was in it too. She's TERRIBLE. Like I'm better than her and I've never had a match before. Sloppiest piece of shit wrestler I've probably ever seen. She's got a lot of work to do before she ever has the right to perform in front of an audience.
"I was trending worldwide on Twitter once. And then I looked in my wallet, and there was no money in there."
-Kevin Steen