Alberto Del Rio Advised Andrade 'Cien' Almas To Stay With WWE in 2016

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
Bob-O

Alberto Del Rio Advised Andrade 'Cien' Almas To Stay With WWE in 2016

Post by Bob-O » Mar 18th, '18, 08:22

Source: Source

(Translated)
With a great atmosphere and many fans, the Mexican wrestling champion of WWE NXT, Andrade Cien Almas, appeared at the Comic Con in Mexico City, where he said he missed Mexico a lot; nevertheless, he knew that to fulfill his dreams he had to leave our country.

"I miss everything, fight here, the friends, the unruly, my family and the food, but I knew that to succeed and fulfill my dreams I needed to leave Mexico."

Andrade stated that at some point in his career he felt desperate to read the reviews and that he thought about returning, but he did not give up.

"When I came to WWE I thought about going back because of the lack of opportunities and criticism, but I talked to Alberto del Río and he told me to stand up for my chance and I kept fighting for what I wanted."

The Mexican gladiator was very happy to be in the country that saw him being born, he even joked about one of the rivalries he had when he was part of the CMLL.

"Is that an Atlantis mask?" he asked an amateur who was wearing the cap of who stripped him of his when he was 'The Shadow' and later started laughing.

The current NXT champion also said he would like to face great WWE figures such as Triple H, John Cena and Roman Reigns.

"My ideal fight would be in a Wrestlemania, against whom, I do not know, there are many figures in wrestling, but I would like to face Triple H or John Cena, currently one of the figures I would like to face would be Roman Reigns".

Andrade also acknowledged that wrestling and its fans are very different in the world, but obviously prefers the folklore that is lived in Mexico.

"The fans from Japan, the United States and Mexico are very different, cultures are very different everywhere, but it will never be the same as my country."

The Mexican wrestler spoke about the passage of many nationals in the American company, but he does not know why they have not had success as Rey Mysterio or Alberto del Río.

"I do not know the factor that has prevented them from succeeding, I know Alberto del Río and Mysterio, they are very hungry and that's why they went so far, maybe it was that, but I do not say it, I do not say that's it, I do not want that they change the things because that way they are those of the press ", joked the one born in Gómez Palacio Durango.

Finally, "One Hundred Souls" said that he would like to go much further and that every day he strives to be better, regardless of whether or not he may eventually become a legend.

"I train every day with the intention of being better, I try hard and I do not know if someday they call me legend, I want to do things as well as possible and if it happens (to be a legend of wrestling), that's good" .