WWE Raw TV taping SPOILERS: Women's title match

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
Big Red Machine

WWE Raw TV taping SPOILERS: Women's title match

Post by Big Red Machine » Dec 18th, '18, 08:23

Source: www.F4WOnline.com

By F4W Staff | @WONF4W | Dec 17, 2018 11:48 pm

Here are results for next week’s Raw, which was taped following tonight’s episode in Sacramento.

- Elias defeated Bobby Lashley in a Miracle on 34th Street Fight

Elias scored the win after using a violin and smashes it on Lashley. At one point during the match, Elias opened a box filled with Legos and Lashley took a bump on them. Elias poured eggnog on Lio Rush after the match was over.

- Bobby Roode and Chad Gable defeated The Revival to retain the Raw tag team titles.

- Finn Balor defeated Drew McIntyre and Dolph Ziggler in a triple threat match

Balor won the match after hitting Ziggler with the coup de grace. McIntyre went to attack Balor once the match was over but was laid out by Ziggler.

- Sasha Banks, Bayley and Ember Moon defeated Alicia Fox, Dana Brooke and Mickie James

The Riott Squad came out after the match and attacked the babyfaces.

Paul Heyman came out to talk about Brock Lesnar. He ended up singing a holiday song until Braun Strowman came out and said that he would beat Brock Lesnar for the title at the Royal Rumble.

- Ronda Rousey defeated Natalya to retain the Raw women’s title

Ronda submitted Natalya with an armbar to retain.

- Heath Slater defeated Jinder Mahal by disqualification

The Singh Brothers interfered to end the match. Rhyno dressed as Santa arrived to make the save, goring Mahal.

- Seth Rollins defeated Baron Corbin

Rollins defeated Corbin with the curb stomp to close out the show.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

Big Red Machine

Re: WWE Raw TV taping SPOILERS: Women's title match

Post by Big Red Machine » Dec 18th, '18, 08:27

1. So coming off of Rollins vs. Corbin in a TLC Match for the IC Title drawing the lowest rating ever, these idiots decided to main event a show airing just two weeks later with Rollins vs. Corbin with no gimmicks and no title on the line? And over both a Street Fight and the long-awaited title match between Ronda Rousey and Ronda Rousey's Friend Natalya?

2. After saying how they are going to push The Revival, they then have them lose (in what other reports say was a relatively short match)?

I'm skipping this one, too. And if you have a Nielson box, I'd encourage you to do the same.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Dec 18th, '18, 08:52

can you smell that, it's the change the McMahon's promised, we're in charge now! and it stinks!

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Dec 18th, '18, 09:03

I'm only about fifteen mintues in Wade Kaller's Raw post-show, and he is just eviscerating this on every level. It's great!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Dec 18th, '18, 10:01

Natalya just loses the match...w...t...f . ..

Lol it's just a throwaway match ? THAT'S what it's all built to? I'm guessing it might twist after that then...I'd say Natalya turns.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Dec 18th, '18, 10:42

KILLdozer wrote: Dec 18th, '18, 10:01 Natalya just loses the match...w...t...f . ..

Lol it's just a throwaway match ? THAT'S what it's all built to? I'm guessing it might twist after that then...I'd say Natalya turns.
same with the revival, i think it's more they want to book title matches to make things look 'important', but the status quo or plans won't be changing since we're going into the Road To WrestlemaniaTM season. In the big scheme of things, Natty shouldn't be winning the title at all.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Dec 18th, '18, 11:18

cero2k wrote: Dec 18th, '18, 10:42
KILLdozer wrote: Dec 18th, '18, 10:01 Natalya just loses the match...w...t...f . ..

same with the revival, i think it's more they want to book title matches to make things look 'important', but the status quo or plans won't be changing since we're going into the Road To WrestlemaniaTM season. In the big scheme of things, Natty shouldn't be winning the title at all.
No, she's been shown to mean nothing to then time and time again, especially this year. So I'm not sure why it seems like something would come of this. Oh Idk, because they've made a giant big deal out if it...always?

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Dec 18th, '18, 11:21

Your women's title picture should be the 4 nxt horsewomen, ember moon, Asuka, Ruby Riott, Mickie James, Ronda Rousey because uh...yeah sure..., and I might be missing a couple, and that's only including the ones not in NXT currently.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Dec 18th, '18, 13:03

Big Red Machine wrote: Dec 18th, '18, 09:03 I'm only about fifteen mintues in Wade Kaller's Raw post-show, and he is just eviscerating this on every level. It's great!
done with Keller and WOR for this morning. Pretty much the same sentiment and points, but they kinda saw them from different perspectives. Wade mentioned that Hunter was a smart man for not getting raid, Dave and Bryan talked about how they're really not bringing anyone that be a game changer, so it's just a bunch of new bodies.

Dave brought up a really interesting point IMO, that they closed RAW with a really really long and dragged women's match, it went for full hour, so there is a chance that hour 3 will drop a lot, and that could be bad news to the women's revolution and the 'change'