Heyman says Lesnar will cash in MITB briefcase on WWE Raw

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
Big Red Machine

Heyman says Lesnar will cash in MITB briefcase on WWE Raw

Post by Big Red Machine » May 31st, '19, 15:01

Source: www.F4WOnline.com

By Joseph Currier | @josephcurrier | May 31, 2019 1:53 pm

WWE is again teasing that Brock Lesnar will cash in his Money in the Bank briefcase on Raw.

Paul Heyman posted a video today announcing that Lesnar is cashing in his Money in the Bank briefcase on this coming Monday's episode of Raw between the hours of 8 p.m. and 11 p.m. Eastern time. Heyman said Lesnar would be cashing in on Universal Champion Seth Rollins.

On Twitter, Rollins responded to Heyman's video: "Dude 'won' his MITB contract without even participating in a match. Now is 'cashing it in' via his advocate on social media. Who even is @BrockLesnar anymore? Hope you’re not lying Paul; bring this goon to Raw so I can stomp out what’s left of him."

WWE.com also posted an article about Heyman's announcement and added it to the Raw preview.

The announcement comes the day after WWE furthered Lesnar's storyline by uploading a video where Stephanie McMahon said that WWE condemns Lesnar and Heyman's behavior on this week's Raw. Lesnar pretended the briefcase was a boombox and didn't reveal which champion he was going to cash in on, instead finding out that he has a year to do so.

Stephanie said Lesnar and Heyman disrespected what the Money in the Bank briefcase represents, Rollins and WWE Champion Kofi Kingston, and WWE and its fans. The video ended with her saying she would take up the issue with the McMahon family and their executive team and promised that they would take action.

Monday's Raw is the go-home show for Super ShowDown, which is taking place in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia on Friday, June 7. The Undertaker will be appearing on the episode ahead of his match against Goldberg in Saudi Arabia.

Rollins defending the Universal title against Baron Corbin has been announced for Super ShowDown.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

Big Red Machine

Re: Heyman says Lesnar will cash in MITB briefcase on WWE Raw

Post by Big Red Machine » May 31st, '19, 15:01

I hope no one tunes in, just to punish them for this bullsh*ttery.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » May 31st, '19, 15:24

Big Red Machine wrote: May 31st, '19, 15:01 I hope no one tunes in, just to punish them for this bullsh*ttery.
you can count on me

NWK2000

Post by NWK2000 » May 31st, '19, 15:45

Big Red Machine wrote: May 31st, '19, 15:01 I hope no one tunes in, just to punish them for this bullsh*ttery.
I on the other hand, will do it just to spite you.
NWK Reviews is closed for business for now.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » May 31st, '19, 16:12

NWK2000 wrote: May 31st, '19, 15:45
I'll be watching, too, but I don't have Nielsen box so I don't count, and I doubt you have one either, so you (probably) can't do it to spite me because you also (probably) don't count.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

NWK2000

Post by NWK2000 » May 31st, '19, 16:48

Big Red Machine wrote: May 31st, '19, 16:12
NWK2000 wrote: May 31st, '19, 15:45
I'll be watching, too, but I don't have Nielsen box so I don't count, and I doubt you have one either, so you (probably) can't do it to spite me because you also (probably) don't count.
On a slightly off topic note, have you ever looked into how to get a Nelsen box and how it effects/tracks your viewing experience.? I did just now, because it occurred to me I didn't know. It's fucked up, ridiculously exploitable and unbelievable how we're still using that technology to glean interest in TV programs?
https://www.vulture.com/2015/12/nielsen ... -like.html
NWK Reviews is closed for business for now.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » May 31st, '19, 17:17

Fat bald liar.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Jun 1st, '19, 15:09

Does PVR count as a viewer?

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jun 1st, '19, 22:59

Serujuunin wrote: Jun 1st, '19, 15:09
They do seem to have some way to track that.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Jun 2nd, '19, 00:56

Big Red Machine wrote: Jun 1st, '19, 22:59
Serujuunin wrote: Jun 1st, '19, 15:09
They do seem to have some way to track that.
BOO. I'll have to turn the recording off and find it online somewhere later.

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Jun 2nd, '19, 08:48

Big Red Machine wrote: May 31st, '19, 15:01 The announcement comes the day after WWE furthered Lesnar's storyline by uploading a video where Stephanie McMahon said that WWE condemns Lesnar and Heyman's behavior on this week's Raw. Lesnar pretended the briefcase was a boombox and didn't reveal which champion he was going to cash in on, instead finding out that he has a year to do so.

Stephanie said Lesnar and Heyman disrespected what the Money in the Bank briefcase represents, Rollins and WWE Champion Kofi Kingston, and WWE and its fans. The video ended with her saying she would take up the issue with the McMahon family and their executive team and promised that they would take action
Oh my god... shut up. It's a goddamn toy.

However, I will say that in ONE uploaded video that nobody watched, Stephanie managed to make this airbrushed weapon more prestigious than all three sets of tag team titles... so there's that.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Jun 2nd, '19, 10:14

so, if Lesnar is being 'forced' to cash in and has already been publicly announced to be doing so. Does Kofi Kingston showing up for the Wildcard Rule make him incredibly stupid or a valiant babyface?

Let it known that Kofi and Lesnar once fought and well, the match lasted 2:38 minutes.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jun 2nd, '19, 10:49

cero2k wrote: Jun 2nd, '19, 10:14 so, if Lesnar is being 'forced' to cash in and has already been publicly announced to be doing so. Does Kofi Kingston showing up for the Wildcard Rule make him incredibly stupid or a valiant babyface?

Let it known that Kofi and Lesnar once fought and well, the match lasted 2:38 minutes.
Valiant, but only because he's pushed so hard for Brock to challenge him, to the point where he can't not show up.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Jun 2nd, '19, 11:35

Intesreting question we've never seen done before...but could he challenge BOTH at once ? Sure it's only one contract ...but isn't it "any kind of match he wants?"

So could he demand a match with Both titles on the line?

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Jun 2nd, '19, 11:40

KILLdozer wrote: Jun 2nd, '19, 11:35 Intesreting question we've never seen done before...but could he challenge BOTH at once ? Sure it's only one contract ...but isn't it "any kind of match he wants?"

i don't think he can, nor I think you can add stipulations to such match, at least it hasn't happened yet. Now, if Rollins and Kofi were to have a unification match and he inserts himself into the match, that's another story.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jun 2nd, '19, 11:44

KILLdozer wrote: Jun 2nd, '19, 11:35 Intesreting question we've never seen done before...but could he challenge BOTH at once ? Sure it's only one contract ...but isn't it "any kind of match he wants?"

It's not "any kind of match he wants." It's a match against either champion at any time he wants. He can't challenge both or choose the match type.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Jun 2nd, '19, 12:04

Big Red Machine wrote: Jun 2nd, '19, 11:44

It's not "any kind of match he wants." It's a match against either champion at any time he wants. He can't challenge both or choose the match type.
Some reason I figured it was "a match of his choosing", but obviously not.

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Jun 2nd, '19, 12:58

If the article is to be believed as written, Heyman says Brock is cashing in on Rollins specifically.

XIV

Post by XIV » Jun 3rd, '19, 04:30

BIG FAT SWERVE.
Have A Nice Day!