AEW ALL OUT is SOLD OUT in under 15 minutes

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
cero2k
Site Admin

AEW ALL OUT is SOLD OUT in under 15 minutes

Post by cero2k » Jun 14th, '19, 10:39

A year after All In began the path to the creation of All Elite Wrestling, the sequel event All Out sold out within 15 minutes of going on sale Friday morning.

Last year's event at Chicago's Sears Centre sold out in less than 30 minutes and drew 11,263 while Double or Nothing in Las Vegas, NV, sold out in four minutes for an attendance of 12,000.

AEW made the announcement official on Twitter:

Announced matches include Chris Jericho vs. Hangman Page for the first-ever AEW Championship while Jon Moxley will face Kenny Omega. The event is scheduled for Saturday, August 31st and will be available on PPV.

AEW's next event Fyter Fest is scheduled for Saturday, June 29th in Daytona Beach, FL, available for free on B/R Live.

While they have yet to announce the official particulars like day or time, AEW will debut a two-hour weekly live TV show this fall on TNT, former home of WCW.

Bob-O

Re: AEW ALL OUT is SOLD OUT in under 15 minutes

Post by Bob-O » Jun 14th, '19, 17:37

Reeling it in on the red stars I see, but they're still there.

I hope they know what they're getting themselves into with that Chicago crowd if they don't deliver... just sayin'.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Jun 14th, '19, 20:06

Bob-O wrote: Jun 14th, '19, 17:37 Reeling it in on the red stars I see, but they're still there.

I hope they know what they're getting themselves into with that Chicago crowd if they don't deliver... just sayin'.
All in was in Chicago, I think fans are gonna go in wanting to have fun and accept everything. They'd need to royally fuck up to turn that crowd

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Jun 16th, '19, 06:21

cero2k wrote: Jun 14th, '19, 20:06
Bob-O wrote: Jun 14th, '19, 17:37 Reeling it in on the red stars I see, but they're still there.

All in was in Chicago, I think fans are gonna go in wanting to have fun and accept everything. They'd need to royally fuck up to turn that crowd
I'm sure it'll be fine either way, but they weren't teasing at All In... I'm just saying they're poking the bear with those lil red stars, I hope they know what they're doing...

Related/Unrelated: I saw a really neat post on Reddit that talked about how cool it'd be if Punk came to AEW as a heel announcer that refused to wrestle. Just trashed everyone and talked about how much better he is, but never got in the ring. Considering everyone involved, I didn't know how much I needed that until now...