AJ Styles Injured at Royal Rumble

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
cero2k
Site Admin

AJ Styles Injured at Royal Rumble

Post by cero2k » Jan 26th, '20, 23:55

Source: pwinsider.com

AJ Styles suffered an arm injury during the Royal Rumble match, PWInsider.com has learned. Styles was hurt landing awkwardly on his left shoulder after taking a spear from Edge. Styles came up holding his left arm and it appeared his arm was dangling. He was then eliminated.

Just before his elimination, a referee stepped up to the apron to communicate with Edge, who then eliminated Styles. Several officials and medical personnel immediately attended to Styles and we are told he was examined upon returning to the backstage area. Styles was seen backstage after the match with his arm all wrapped up and was icing it..

We are told Styles will be undergoing tests to determine the severity of the injury and how much time, if any, he will need to take off.

More as we confirm it.

Serujuunin

Re: AJ Styles Injured at Royal Rumble

Post by Serujuunin » Jan 27th, '20, 10:18

I didn’t even see this happen, I’ll have to go back and look.

Pseudo-related question- does anyone have any news on Beth? The amount of blood coming from her head was worrisome.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Jan 27th, '20, 12:13

Serujuunin wrote: Jan 27th, '20, 10:18 I didn’t even see this happen, I’ll have to go back and look.

Pseudo-related question- does anyone have any news on Beth? The amount of blood coming from her head was worrisome.
I thought it was Charlotte's blood from whatever happened before.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Jan 27th, '20, 12:56

KILLdozer wrote: Jan 27th, '20, 12:13
Serujuunin wrote: Jan 27th, '20, 10:18 I didn’t even see this happen, I’ll have to go back and look.

I thought it was Charlotte's blood from whatever happened before.
I also thought it was, until it kept coming.