The Revival Turn Down Another Huge Offer From WWE

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
Bob-O

The Revival Turn Down Another Huge Offer From WWE

Post by Bob-O » Feb 1st, '20, 09:21

Source: bodyslam.net

Last year, The Revival requested their release from WWE, however they weren’t granted their release. The former tag team champions were also offered a new 5 year deal worth $550k per year, which they turned down.

It was reported earlier today via Bryan Alvarez on Wrestling Observer Live that WWE Superstars Dash Wilder and Scott Dawson, The Revival, once again requested their release from the company sometime last week. WWE in turn, once again denied their request for release.

““I can tell you this last week The Revival asked for their release again. They were not given their release. They desperately want out.” “

In an exclusive update, I can confirm Alvarez’s report that The Revival did ask for their releases from the company. I can also report that The Revival were offered another huge deal, which was said to be higher than the $700k per year that The Club were given, which The Revival again turned down. I was told that the two are “just ready to go.”

While only a few of WWE’s offers to The Revival have been reported on, it was told to me by a source close to the situation that there has been “quite a few now,” and that there has been a lot of back and forth between both sides.

Scott Dawson’s WWE contract is set to expire sometime in April, and Dash Wilder’s is up in June.

We will keep you updated if we hear anything more about The Revival’s WWE status.

Bob-O

Re: The Revival Turn Down Another Huge Offer From WWE

Post by Bob-O » Feb 1st, '20, 09:34

Maybe I'm underestimating the PC in my 2 Cents thread...

Whatever they learned down there is worth 1.4m/yr to keep secret.

Bob-O

Re: The Revival Turn Down Another Huge Offer From WWE

Post by Bob-O » Feb 1st, '20, 11:55