Sarah Logan stepping away from wrestling for 'foreseeable future'

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
cero2k
Site Admin

Sarah Logan stepping away from wrestling for 'foreseeable future'

Post by cero2k » Jun 24th, '20, 13:56

source: https://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/sara ... ure-314051

Former WWE wrestler Sarah Logan (real name Sarah Lowe) is stepping away from professional wrestling for the foreseeable future.

"A lot has changed in my life recently and I have stepped away from wrestling for the foreseeable future. Wrestling is all I’ve known since I was 17 so it’s time I let myself focus on other things and explored other parts of myself," Logan announced on her Instagram account earlier this week.

"My Instagram is going to be different but I promise it will always reflect me. So if you wanna take this crazy ride then buckle up because things have been moving faster than I can keep up. My efforts have been on @thewildandfreetv and that’s the best way to keep up. We’re releasing some awesome content. I don’t say this enough but I appreciate you guys and hope to see ya down the line"

Logan was released by WWE during April's roster cuts. Dave Meltzer reported that she was originally scheduled to appear on the April 20 episode of Raw after being released but ended up not being used at the last minute.

Logan and her husband Raymond Rowe (Erik of the Viking Raiders in WWE) started their "The Wild and Free" YouTube channel in May, documenting their lives on their family farm. Logan said in the first episode that she's always wanted to do an MMA fight and has been training in MMA since being released from WWE.

Logan, who formerly wrestled as Crazy Mary Dobson on the indies, signed with WWE in 2016. She made her main roster debut in 2017 as part of the Riott Squad with Ruby Riott and Liv Morgan.