GCW Bloodsport Update Lineup

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
cero2k
Site Admin

GCW Bloodsport Update Lineup

Post by cero2k » Sep 21st, '20, 18:56

*BLOODSPORT UPDATE*

Already Signed

MOXLEY
Chris Dickinson
Josh Alexander
DB Smith Jr
"Filthy" Tom Lawlor
Homicide
Deonna Purazzo
Calvin Tankman
Killer Kelly
Alexander James
Erik Hammer
Lindsay Snow
"Grizzly" Kal Jak

Big Red Machine

Re: GCW Bloodsport Update Lineup

Post by Big Red Machine » Sep 21st, '20, 21:09

So that seems kind of must-watch. Moxley vs. Dickinson would be AWESOME.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Sep 21st, '20, 21:19

Big Red Machine wrote: Sep 21st, '20, 21:09 So that seems kind of must-watch. Moxley vs. Dickinson would be AWESOME.
i think that's the match to make unless Barnett wants in

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Sep 22nd, '20, 00:39

cero2k wrote: Sep 21st, '20, 21:19
Big Red Machine wrote: Sep 21st, '20, 21:09 So that seems kind of must-watch. Moxley vs. Dickinson would be AWESOME.
i think that's the match to make unless Barnett wants in
I'd rather see Barnett vs. Alexander

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Sep 22nd, '20, 08:34

Big Red Machine wrote: Sep 22nd, '20, 00:39

I'd rather see Barnett vs. Alexander
yeah, Barnett vs Josh or Smith could be really cool.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Sep 23rd, '20, 15:42

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Sep 24th, '20, 10:48

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Sep 25th, '20, 16:25

https://www.f4wonline.com/indies/deonna ... ngs-320986
By Joseph Currier | @josephcurrier | Sep 24, 2020 11:20 pm

To make sure she's able to wrestle at Impact Wrestling's Bound for Glory pay-per-view, Deonna Purrazzo will no longer be appearing at Game Changer Wrestling's The Collective.

Purrazzo announced on Thursday night that she's decided to cancel her The Collective bookings as a precaution. "Unfortunately, I’ve made the decision to cancel my shows for The Collective weekend," Purrazzo wrote. "With BFG coming up, my highest priority needs to be staying healthy and leaving adaquant time self-isolate, if need be. This is just precautionary. I’ll see y’all soon, I promise. Stay safe!"

After originally being scheduled for WrestleMania week in Tampa, Florida this April, The Collective is taking place at the Marion County Fairgrounds in Indianapolis, Indiana from October 9-11. Purrazzo had been announced for Josh Barnett's Bloodsport and Shimmer at The Collective.

Bound for Glory 2020 is taking place on Saturday, October 24. Purrazzo will defend her Knockouts Championship against Kylie Rae at the PPV. Purrazzo became the Knockouts Champion by defeating Jordynne Grace at Slammiversary this July. Rae was set up as Purrazzo's challenger for Bound for Glory by winning a gauntlet match at Slammiversary.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Sep 25th, '20, 16:25

Big Red Machine wrote: Sep 25th, '20, 16:25 https://www.f4wonline.com/indies/deonna ... ngs-320986

To make sure she's able to wrestle at Impact Wrestling's Bound for Glory pay-per-view, Deonna Purrazzo will no longer be appearing at Game Changer Wrestling's The Collective.

Purrazzo announced on Thursday night that she's decided to cancel her The Collective bookings as a precaution. "Unfortunately, I’ve made the decision to cancel my shows for The Collective weekend," Purrazzo wrote. "With BFG coming up, my highest priority needs to be staying healthy and leaving adaquant time self-isolate, if need be. This is just precautionary. I’ll see y’all soon, I promise. Stay safe!"

After originally being scheduled for WrestleMania week in Tampa, Florida this April, The Collective is taking place at the Marion County Fairgrounds in Indianapolis, Indiana from October 9-11. Purrazzo had been announced for Josh Barnett's Bloodsport and Shimmer at The Collective.

Bound for Glory 2020 is taking place on Saturday, October 24. Purrazzo will defend her Knockouts Championship against Kylie Rae at the PPV. Purrazzo became the Knockouts Champion by defeating Jordynne Grace at Slammiversary this July. Rae was set up as Purrazzo's challenger for Bound for Glory by winning a gauntlet match at Slammiversary.
My guess is that this was actually a TNA call, but you can't fault them for making it.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Sep 26th, '20, 19:35

Big Red Machine wrote: Sep 25th, '20, 16:25
Big Red Machine wrote: Sep 25th, '20, 16:25 https://www.f4wonline.com/indies/deonna ... ngs-320986

My guess is that this was actually a TNA call, but you can't fault them for making it.
It happened the say day that all the COVID stories were coming out and I can see both Impact and her having second thoughts

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Sep 26th, '20, 19:37

Also, they've announced

Mox vs Dickinson
Lawlor vs Homicide
Hammer vs Kal Jack
Makowski vs Grimm