WWE's Naomi recovering well after recent surgery

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
Big Red Machine

WWE's Naomi recovering well after recent surgery

Post by Big Red Machine » Sep 24th, '20, 20:41

https://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/wwes ... ery-320946

By Joseph Currier | @josephcurrier | Sep 24, 2020 1:12 pm

Naomi (real name Trinity Fatu) revealed today that she recently underwent an unexpected surgery but is already feeling much better.

Naomi wrote in a post on her Instagram Stories:

In the midst of hurricane sally and Covid I also underwent an unexpected 6 hr surgery to finally remove a massive fibroid that's caused me severe anemia fatigue horrible abdominal pains and more problems I don't even want to mention over the past year and a half...I'm recovering well I'm relieved and already feeling so much better so family friends and fans don't worry I'm ok lol miss ya #myomectomyrecovery

Naomi also wrote on Twitter that she's recovering well, misses the fans, and will return as soon as possible.

Naomi's most recent appearance on WWE television was on the August 21 episode of SmackDown. She faced Sasha Banks and Bayley in a Beat the Clock Challenge to determine the order for Banks and Bayley's Women's title matches against Asuka at SummerSlam. Naomi lost to Banks but then defeated Bayley.

Bayley is defending her SmackDown Women's Championship against Nikki Cross at Sunday's Clash of Champions pay-per-view. Cross became the number one contender to Bayley's title by defeating Tamina, Lacey Evans, and Alexa Bliss in a fatal four-way match on SmackDown two weeks ago.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3