Daniels and Kazarian to split as a team with next AEW loss

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
Big Red Machine

Daniels and Kazarian to split as a team with next AEW loss

Post by Big Red Machine » Dec 22nd, '20, 19:42

https://www.f4wonline.com/aew-news/dani ... oss-328306

By Bryan Rose | @br26 | Dec 22, 2020 5:41 pm

Frankie Kazarian and Christopher Daniels have agreed if they lose one more match, they will split as a team.

The two discussed the current status of their career on tonight’s episode of AEW Dark. Kazarian talked about their run as a team so far, noting that they have lost more than they have won. He said despite everything in 2020, he could rely on Christopher Daniels until now, pointing out their loss to The Acclaimed on last week’s AEW Dynamite.

Kazarian talked about how he met his wife thanks to this business and put over Christopher Daniels as one of his best friends, and apologized for speaking out. Daniels told him not to apologize, he was the one that needed to apologize as he was the one who lost his passion. He let injury and adversity beat him. He said that perhaps this was a sign that he should walk away.

Kazarian stopped him, saying he knows Daniels as a fighter, and asked him to fight one more time. That was when Kazarian issued the ultimatum. Daniels started to walk away, but then told Kazarian he’d do it. They ended the interview by calling out TH2, who were in the crowd.

Daniels and Kazarian have been teaming regularly since 2011, when they were together in Impact Wrestling under the Fortune stable before eventually teaming together on their own under the team name Bad Influence. After leaving Impact in 2014, they appeared in Ring of Honor and continued to team together under the name The Addiction. When they joined forces with Scorpion Sky, they started working as a trio under the name SoCal Uncensored.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

Big Red Machine

Re: Daniels and Kazarian to split as a team with next AEW loss

Post by Big Red Machine » Dec 22nd, '20, 19:43

Well... that's completely out of nowhere. And it's not like even lost their lat match CLEANLY. They should be angry that they got screwed and demand a rematch to prove their superiority over the cheaters, not mope around like losers and decide that if they lose again, they'll split up.

More "long-term storytelling" from AEW where they forgot to tell the first 99% of the story.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Dec 22nd, '20, 20:45

Big Red Machine wrote: Dec 22nd, '20, 19:43
More "long-term storytelling" from AEW where they forgot to tell the first 99% of the story.
hasn't Daniels' all year been about how he feels old and that he's the weak link and is constantly considering hanging up the boots?

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Dec 22nd, '20, 21:10

cero2k wrote: Dec 22nd, '20, 20:45
Big Red Machine wrote: Dec 22nd, '20, 19:43
hasn't Daniels' all year been about how he feels old and that he's the weak link and is constantly considering hanging up the boots?
As far as I can remember, that hasn't been brought up on TV ever (and the announcers have gone out of their way to push the opposite).

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Dec 22nd, '20, 21:16

Big Red Machine wrote: Dec 22nd, '20, 21:10

As far as I can remember, that hasn't been brought up on TV ever (and the announcers have gone out of their way to push the opposite).
all i remember was that this was the thing with the dark order, he was second guessing himself, wanted to leave SCU, all because of a botched moonsault or something. I can't say that I've paid attention to Daniels that much this year

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Dec 22nd, '20, 23:16

cero2k wrote: Dec 22nd, '20, 21:16
Big Red Machine wrote: Dec 22nd, '20, 21:10

all i remember was that this was the thing with the dark order, he was second guessing himself, wanted to leave SCU, all because of a botched moonsault or something. I can't say that I've paid attention to Daniels that much this year
None of this sounds familiar to me at all. I remember SCU getting beaten up by the Dark Order early on, but that's about it.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation