WWE's Braun Strowman recovering from infection in blood system

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
Big Red Machine

WWE's Braun Strowman recovering from infection in blood system

Post by Big Red Machine » Feb 11th, '21, 23:16

https://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/wwes ... tem-332851

By Joseph Currier | @josephcurrier | Feb 11, 2021 1:07 pm

WWE's Braun Strowman is recovering from an infection that got into his blood system.

“So a little update, I’ve been gone off here for a bit. I got really sick over the weekend," Strowman said in a video posted to his Instagram Stories on Thursday. "I got an infection that got into my blood system, had to get put on antibiotics for that. It was awful, I've dropped like 15 pounds in five days, couldn’t eat and stuff like that, but it looks like I’ve gained 50 pounds of water weight. All my joints and everything are all swollen and inflamed. But the antibiotics are working, I’m feeling better. We're gonna nip this thing in the bud, get back to training, put that mask back on, and I'll be back to seeing you guys very soon."

After being off WWE television since November following a knee injury, Strowman returned to WWE TV on SmackDown's Royal Rumble go-home show on January 29. He entered the men's Royal Rumble match at number 30 and was one of the final five wrestlers in the match. Strowman was eliminated by Seth Rollins, Edge, and Christian.

Strowman eliminated Cesaro, Sheamus, and AJ Styles during the Royal Rumble.

Strowman is a member of the Raw roster. He hasn't appeared on WWE TV since the Royal Rumble.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

KILLdozer

Re: WWE's Braun Strowman recovering from infection in blood system

Post by KILLdozer » Feb 12th, '21, 16:23

Alright then...
When they come, they'll come at what you love.