Stu Grayson now accepting bookings after AEW departure

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
Big Red Machine

Stu Grayson now accepting bookings after AEW departure

Post by Big Red Machine » May 23rd, '22, 20:43

https://www.f4wonline.com/news/other-wr ... -departure

The former Dark Order member departed AEW at the end of April.

Ian Carey
5 hours ago

Stu Grayson is now accepting bookings to wrestle and for meet and greets.

On Monday, the 33-year-old wrote on Twitter, "This is my official announcement that starting today, I will start taking bookings. If you require my services to wrestle & do meet & greet please contact me through this email bookstugrayson@gmail.com I'm back spread the word."

Grayson confirmed on social media earlier this month that his AEW contract expired at the end of April.

“On April 30th my contract with AEW expired,” he wrote on Twitter. “Best of luck to everyone working for AEW, our great production and medical team and of course every man and [woman] who steps into the ring. And to my Dark Order family, I hope the world will soon see what you are truly capable of,” he tweeted.

Dave Meltzer reported earlier this month that Grayson and AEW could not come to financial terms on a new contract.

Last week, Evil Uno spoke to NBC Sports Boston about what led to his tag team partner's departure from the company.

"This was a mutual decision. He wanted something out of his contract and they did not have that for him and he wasn't going to continue if it wasn't for that and he was fine walking away and he's not upset in any way."
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3