Former WWE referee Tim White passes away at 68

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
Big Red Machine

Former WWE referee Tim White passes away at 68

Post by Big Red Machine » Jun 19th, '22, 18:38

https://www.f4wonline.com/news/wwe/form ... away-at-68

White worked with WWE from 1985 until 2009.

Ian Carey
7 hours ago

Tim White has passed away.

The former WWE referee was 68. News of his passing was announced on Sunday.

"WWE is saddened to learn that long-time referee Tim White has passed away and extends its condolences to White’s family, friends and fans," WWE wrote on Twitter.

White was with WWE from 1985 until 2009. He worked as Andre the Giant's agent before becoming a full-time referee in 1993.

White refereed some of the biggest matches in WWE history including the Hell in a Cell match between Mankind and the Undertaker at King of the Ring 1998.

"I lit up every time I saw this man! Tim White often was the man tasked with shepherding us at appearances and conventions the last several years. He was always extraordinarily kind and warm. I will miss you, my friend. My deepest condolences to his family and friends," Big E wrote on Twitter.

"Saddened to hear about both Dave Hebner and Tim White. Both incredible men I was privileged to spend time with in and out of the ring. My thoughts are with their families," Shawn Michaels wrote.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

XIV

Re: Former WWE referee Tim White passes away at 68

Post by XIV » Jun 19th, '22, 21:26

Sad news. 68 is no age.

Who could ever forget his "Mr White, that's not wise" suicide segments with Josh Matthews?
Have A Nice Day!