Nia Jax calls out Wrestling Entertainment Series for falsely advertising her

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
Big Red Machine

Nia Jax calls out Wrestling Entertainment Series for falsely advertising her

Post by Big Red Machine » Jul 4th, '22, 09:50

https://www.f4wonline.com/news/indies/n ... tising-her

Jax had announced on June 23 that she's off WES' debut show.

Joseph Currier
1 hour ago

Lina Fanene (the former Nia Jax) has called out Wrestling Entertainment Series for continuing to advertise her for their debut show.

Fanene announced on June 23 that she would no longer be appearing at WES' debut event, but she has continued to be featured on advertising material for the show. Fanene reiterated on Sunday that she won't be part of the event.

"I do not know why I am still on this poster, but I will REPEAT myself again…I will NOT be at the show," Fanene wrote. "Please do not buy a ticket thinking you will see me perform or get a chance to meet me. I hate that this misleads people!"

WES' first show is scheduled to take place at Motorpoint Arena in Nottingham, England this Saturday (July 9). It was originally set for June 4 before being postponed.

Fanene hasn't wrestled since being released by WWE in November 2021. She was initially supposed to face CJ Perry (formerly known as Lana) for the WES Women's World Championship at WES' debut show. That was changed due to Fanene vs. an opponent to be determined after Lana pulled off the event.

Commentator Matthew Rehwoldt tweeted over the weekend that he's been "completely ghosted" by WES.

WES is being launched by Gzim Selmani and Sunny Dhinsa, who were formerly known as The Authors of Pain in WWE. The promotion's debut is scheduled to air live on Fite TV this Saturday.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3