Two former talents reportedly pitched to return to WWE

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
Big Red Machine

Two former talents reportedly pitched to return to WWE

Post by Big Red Machine » Aug 29th, '22, 16:22

https://www.pwtorch.com/site/2022/08/29 ... rn-to-wwe/

BY ZACK HEYDORN, PWTORCH ASSISTANT EDITOR

August 29, 2022
Braun Strowman reportedly pitched to make WWE comeback

Braun Strowman and Bronson Reed reportedly have been pitched as potential talents to bring back to WWE. Both were released from WWE last year.

Fightful is reporting that Strowman negotiations have took place, but does not indicate how far they’ve gone and how close he may be to returning. Strowman is a former WWE Tag Team Champion and WWE Universal Champion.

Andrew Zarian reported last week that Bronson Reed could potentially make a return to the company as well. Reed has seen success in Impact Wrestling, New Japan Pro Wrestling, and various independent promotions as Jonah. He was in this year’s G1 Climax 32 in New Japan and earned a signature win over Kazuchika Okada. Reed is a former NXT North American Champion.

Neither report indicates what the timeline is for a potential return for either star.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

KILLdozer

Re: Two former talents reportedly pitched to return to WWE

Post by KILLdozer » Aug 30th, '22, 16:05

I figured Strowman literally starting his own company instead would be a no for him returning at any time, but sure, sounds good.

Bronson Reed? Is that the fat guy who's whole thing is literally "a fat guy ", and he never stops telling me this even though I'm well aware ?
When they come, they'll come at what you love.