WWE's R-Truth gives update on quad surgery recovery

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
Big Red Machine

WWE's R-Truth gives update on quad surgery recovery

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 17th, '23, 17:08

https://www.f4wonline.com/news/wwe/wwes ... y-recovery

Truth needed to undergo a second surgery due to an infection.

Joseph Currier
8 hours ago

During a live stream on Sunday, R-Truth gave an update on his recovery from a torn quad.

Truth underwent surgery after tearing his quad during a match against Grayson Waller on the November 1, 2022 episode of NXT. Truth revealed on Sunday's live stream that he underwent a second surgery due to an infection, but he's healing up and will probably be back sooner than you think.

"Still healing up. Still healing up from my quad injuries," Truth said.

"I’m going back to WWE. I just got to heal up. I had to have two surgeries -- a lot of people don’t know that. I caught an infection so I had to have another surgery. So that set me back, but, y’all know me, I’m coming back probably sooner than y’all think."

Truth said during the live stream that he started up physical therapy again last Monday.

"I’m feeling good, man," Truth said. "I did my own P.T. today, I got P.T. again tomorrow. I just started back up physical therapy last Monday. I had to have two surgeries so I was out for a while. It pushed everything back."

Truth suffered the torn quad when going for a flip dive during his match against Waller. Truth didn't fully clear the top rope and landed badly on his left leg.

Truth said on Sunday's live stream that he was enjoying being part of NXT and will be going back there.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3