Doudrop explains health scare that caused WWE absence

Everything that is happening in the wrestling world.
Big Red Machine

Doudrop explains health scare that caused WWE absence

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 27th, '23, 13:26

https://www.f4wonline.com/news/wwe/doud ... we-absence

Doudrop has been away from WWE television since early September.

Joseph Currier
2 hours ago

During a Royal Rumble week interview with Denise Salcedo, Doudrop opened up about a recent health scare that kept her away from the ring.

Doudrop, who has been out of action since September, noted earlier this month that an illness was why she had been absent from WWE television. Doudrop wrote that she had been "very sick" but was healing.

Doudrop told Salcedo that the health scare happened after she had a "real bad" case of COVID-19. The symptoms caused concern about her heart, but every single test she underwent came back clean. Doudrop stated that her heart is in excellent condition.

“I’ve had some time off to deal with a little bit of a health scare that I had, but luckily that’s all it was, it was just a scare," Doudrop said. "Everything was always great. So, I got COVID real bad and the symptoms I was having -- [they were] concerned about my heart. God bless them, they took the best care of me, they got every test for my heart that they could muster, and every single one of them came back clean as a whistle."

"And much to some people’s annoyance, my heart is in excellent condition," Doudrop joked.

Salcedo asked Doudrop if she'll be making her return in Saturday's women's Royal Rumble match.

“I’ll be around," Doudrop answered coyly. "In what capacity, I'm not going to tell. But I'll be around."
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3