Lynas blogs, coming soon.

Tell it to the world!!
Lynas
Future Endeavored

Lynas blogs, coming soon.

Post by Lynas » Dec 22nd, '10, 08:19

Good day to you all,
As of late your favourite columnist Lynas has been feeling particularly good and feeling well and truly mused... So, today I write to bring you news, many of you have seen my new blog regarding the direction I believe TNA should take in 2011, and it has received positive reviews...

SO! Lucky you, I'll be writing more...

You already know about my "30 Days in TNA" blog, a slapstick look back at the previous 30 days in TNA - This blog is released 24-48 hours after a TNA PPV.

But the big news is, now, I will be writing a new weekly blog...

"7 Days in the mainsteam" will hit the forum every Sunday (sometimes Monday if there is a PPV on), it will feature a look back at the big news stories of the previous 7 days from WWE & TNA shows & backstage rumours. Any other major news will be featured too.

I will be looking at ways of being able to this via video as soon as I work out how to record using my built in webcam on my laptop.

BUT for now, they will be on-paper news.

Just as a question for now, would you prefer the 7 days in the mainstream blog to be on screen or in video? Vote NOW!

Serujuunin

Re: Lynas blogs, coming soon.

Post by Serujuunin » Dec 23rd, '10, 00:16

I thought you didn't have a microphone! :p

BrettBirnberg
Future Endeavored

Post by BrettBirnberg » Dec 23rd, '10, 00:41

Video reviews would be pretty cool.

Lynas
Future Endeavored

Post by Lynas » Dec 23rd, '10, 01:07

@Charles, you should know I don't have an ego! It's just a shameless Mick Foley style plug

@Seru, I don't have a microphone... BUT I work for a rather large IT company, something tells me it won't be a problem getting hold of extra cheap/free lol

@Brett, Thank you, it's my ultimate goal to go live and in video!

Lynas
Future Endeavored

Post by Lynas » Dec 23rd, '10, 02:30

That's 1 for video 1 for written

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Dec 23rd, '10, 12:12

I think a video one would be cool, but a written one would be easier for people to grasp all of it because they could read it at their own pace, at their own leisure. Especially if it's a longer one.

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Dec 23rd, '10, 12:15

Serujuunin wrote:I think a video one would be cool, but a written one would be easier for people to grasp all of it because they could read it at their own pace, at their own leisure. Especially if it's a longer one.
Very much THIS.

I find written blogs easier to follow because i can do it at my own pace instead of watching a video of it or trying to listen to someone.