Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Tell it to the world!!
User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 25399
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by Big Red Machine » Mar 2nd, '20, 10:18

cero2k wrote:
Feb 28th, '20, 12:18
Bob-O wrote:
Feb 20th, '20, 09:08


The drastic difference between Jericho and Brandy's reactions is hilarious.
Jericho: Nice detail, not the best figure of me, but definitely not the worst. I give it 3 stars, nice job!
Brandi: *sobbing*

I also love how uncomfortable it is that somebody else is merchandising The Bucks... I feel like they were waiting for the cameras to go off so they could ask the real questions... "How much will these cost?"... "How much of that are we gonna see? I can already tell you it's not enough..."
This is a bad marketing campaign, and here's why:
All of the cool stuff they make you want to do with the Jericho figure requires removing it from the box.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Northern Gate
CHIKARA Hot Off the Griddle

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 19947
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by cero2k » Mar 2nd, '20, 10:39

Big Red Machine wrote:
Mar 2nd, '20, 10:18

This is a bad marketing campaign, and here's why:
All of the cool stuff they make you want to do with the Jericho figure requires removing it from the box.
real collectors always buy two of each, one to unbox, on to keep mint
Image

User avatar
NWK2000
Posts: 1321
Joined: Feb 26th, '14, 00:52

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by NWK2000 » Mar 2nd, '20, 12:44

Big Red Machine wrote:
Mar 2nd, '20, 10:18
cero2k wrote:
Feb 28th, '20, 12:18
Bob-O wrote:
Feb 20th, '20, 09:08


The drastic difference between Jericho and Brandy's reactions is hilarious.
Jericho: Nice detail, not the best figure of me, but definitely not the worst. I give it 3 stars, nice job!
Brandi: *sobbing*

I also love how uncomfortable it is that somebody else is merchandising The Bucks... I feel like they were waiting for the cameras to go off so they could ask the real questions... "How much will these cost?"... "How much of that are we gonna see? I can already tell you it's not enough..."
This is a bad marketing campaign, and here's why:
All of the cool stuff they make you want to do with the Jericho figure requires removing it from the box.
People who keep their collectibles in their boxes or put them in displays and don't use them as intended (posing/playing with action figures, reading comics) are stupid idiots, and I'll die on that hill. If you don't attempt to set up your Jericho figure the way the manufacturer intended that's your problem.
Up next on NWK Reviews
Matt Riddle's/Josh Barnett's Bloodsport
AAA When World Collide
WWE Wrestlemania 21
NJPW Ultimate Crush 2003-4

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 25399
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by Big Red Machine » Mar 2nd, '20, 12:59

NWK2000 wrote:
Mar 2nd, '20, 12:44
Big Red Machine wrote:
Mar 2nd, '20, 10:18
cero2k wrote:
Feb 28th, '20, 12:18


This is a bad marketing campaign, and here's why:
All of the cool stuff they make you want to do with the Jericho figure requires removing it from the box.
People who keep their collectibles in their boxes or put them in displays and don't use them as intended (posing/playing with action figures, reading comics) are stupid idiots, and I'll die on that hill. If you don't attempt to set up your Jericho figure the way the manufacturer intended that's your problem.
Incorrect. Keeping them in the box is dumb (unless the box is REALLY cool). The correct way to use them is to set up elaborate displays in cases, which you can change every six months or so if you get tired of admiring your own artistic greatness.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Northern Gate
CHIKARA Hot Off the Griddle

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 19947
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by cero2k » Mar 2nd, '20, 13:07

Big Red Machine wrote:
Mar 2nd, '20, 12:59


Incorrect. Keeping them in the box is dumb (unless the box is REALLY cool). The correct way to use them is to set up elaborate displays in cases, which you can change every six months or so if you get tired of admiring your own artistic greatness.
touchee, i've been out of the action figure game for too long
Image

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 25399
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by Big Red Machine » Mar 2nd, '20, 19:06

cero2k wrote:
Mar 2nd, '20, 13:07
Big Red Machine wrote:
Mar 2nd, '20, 12:59


Incorrect. Keeping them in the box is dumb (unless the box is REALLY cool). The correct way to use them is to set up elaborate displays in cases, which you can change every six months or so if you get tired of admiring your own artistic greatness.
touchee, i've been out of the action figure game for too long
I grew up as a kid who loved playing with Brio trains. You set up a really cool track, you send the trains around it for a while, then you take it down and build another really cool track. Action figures should be the same way. Kurt Angle in the box is boring. Kurt Angle putting Jericho in an ankle lock while Edge, suspended with strings from the top of the case, is about to nail him from behind with a dropkick is cool.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Northern Gate
CHIKARA Hot Off the Griddle

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 19947
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by cero2k » Mar 3rd, '20, 18:18



((walks away silently))
Image

User avatar
Bob-O
Posts: 3571
Joined: Dec 17th, '10, 06:06

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by Bob-O » Mar 11th, '20, 07:20

Cero...

Lucha is confusing.

Image

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 19947
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by cero2k » Mar 11th, '20, 08:39

Bob-O wrote:
Mar 11th, '20, 07:20
Cero...

Lucha is confusing.

and there is now a Mistico III, Myztezyz II i think
Image

User avatar
Bob-O
Posts: 3571
Joined: Dec 17th, '10, 06:06

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by Bob-O » Mar 11th, '20, 09:18

There has to be a Fake Razor/Fake Diesel reaction, right? I have trouble believing the fans wouldn't notice...
Image

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 19947
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by cero2k » Mar 11th, '20, 09:20

Bob-O wrote:
Mar 11th, '20, 09:18
There has to be a Fake Razor/Fake Diesel reaction, right? I have trouble believing the fans wouldn't notice...
for the most part, they've even done ceremonies and press conferences to give out the new masks, they don't just pretend nothing happened. With Sin Cara and OG Mistico, it was more because they jumped promotions and those promotions owned the rights to the names.
Image

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 19947
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by cero2k » Mar 13th, '20, 12:13

this show will have a full card, i don't know where they're wrestling, maybe their living room?

Image

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 25399
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by Big Red Machine » Mar 13th, '20, 13:31

cero2k wrote:
Mar 13th, '20, 12:13
this show will have a full card, i don't know where they're wrestling, maybe their living room?

Maybe they're trying to one-up RVD, Katie Forbes, and Jen Barlow getting TNA kicked off of Twitch?



Also... Ospreay wins because NJPW won't let him the job.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Northern Gate
CHIKARA Hot Off the Griddle

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 19947
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by cero2k » Mar 13th, '20, 13:57

Big Red Machine wrote:
Mar 13th, '20, 13:31
Maybe they're trying to one-up RVD, Katie Forbes, and Jen Barlow getting TNA kicked off of Twitch?

Also... Ospreay wins because NJPW won't let him the job.
decision will come all the way from BUSHIROAD

also....did you know those ladies' names by memory?
Image

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 25399
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by Big Red Machine » Mar 13th, '20, 15:15

cero2k wrote:
Mar 13th, '20, 13:57
Big Red Machine wrote:
Mar 13th, '20, 13:31
Maybe they're trying to one-up RVD, Katie Forbes, and Jen Barlow getting TNA kicked off of Twitch?

Also... Ospreay wins because NJPW won't let him the job.
decision will come all the way from BUSHIROAD

also....did you know those ladies' names by memory?
Forbes yes, because she's been dating RVD (and thus getting booked indies he has worked) for a while. Barlow I had to look up.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Northern Gate
CHIKARA Hot Off the Griddle

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 19947
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by cero2k » Apr 1st, '20, 14:36

Image

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 25399
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by Big Red Machine » Apr 2nd, '20, 20:19

cero2k wrote:
Apr 1st, '20, 14:36
They couldn't even afford the full 18 tigers to make it even? What f*cking rinky-dink operation AEW is.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Northern Gate
CHIKARA Hot Off the Griddle

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 25399
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by Big Red Machine » Apr 12th, '20, 23:28

So Ronda said this:
“I love WWE -- I had such a great time. I love all the girls in the locker room. Like hell yeah, running out there, having fake fights for fun is just the best thing. I love choreography, I love acting, I love theater. It’s live theater. It’s one of the last forms of live theater, and it’s so fun. But I was basically doing it part time, and I was away from home over 200 days out of the year... Whenever I was home, I wasn’t even home when I was home. I was basically just trying to recover enough to be able to get through the next stint of being gone. It was just not worth it for my family. Because we were eliminating all of our expenses and living this lifestyle, we didn’t need it. We didn’t need the money. So it’s just like, what am I doing it for if I’m not being able to spend my time and energy on my family, but instead spending my time and energy on a bunch of f*cking ungrateful fans that don’t even appreciate me. I love performing. I love the girls. I love being out there, but at the end of the day I was just like f*ck these fans, dude. My family loves me and they appreciate me. I want all my energy to go into them. So that was my decision at the end of the day. It’s like, ‘Hey girls, love what you’re doing. I’m gonna try and take all my momentum and push you guys as far as I can -- fly little birds, fly! I’m going f*cking home!’ And that was basically it. If I ever do come back, it will never be at a full-time capacity ever again. I think like for stints, for chunks of time. No, I’ll never be full time again over 200 days a year on the road like that ever again.”
Which resulted in angry respones from Bliss ( Lana ( and Jax (
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Northern Gate
CHIKARA Hot Off the Griddle

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 19947
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by cero2k » Apr 13th, '20, 07:31

everyone trying to get that first ronda feud
Image

User avatar
KILLdozer
Posts: 5927
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 22:54

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by KILLdozer » Apr 13th, '20, 11:42

Big Red Machine wrote:
Apr 12th, '20, 23:28
So Ronda said this:
“I love WWE -- I had such a great time. I love all the girls in the locker room. Like hell yeah, running out there, having fake fights for fun is just the best thing. I love choreography, I love acting, I love theater. It’s live theater. It’s one of the last forms of live theater, and it’s so fun. But I was basically doing it part time, and I was away from home over 200 days out of the year... Whenever I was home, I wasn’t even home when I was home. I was basically just trying to recover enough to be able to get through the next stint of being gone. It was just not worth it for my family. Because we were eliminating all of our expenses and living this lifestyle, we didn’t need it. We didn’t need the money. So it’s just like, what am I doing it for if I’m not being able to spend my time and energy on my family, but instead spending my time and energy on a bunch of f*cking ungrateful fans that don’t even appreciate me. I love performing. I love the girls. I love being out there, but at the end of the day I was just like f*ck these fans, dude. My family loves me and they appreciate me. I want all my energy to go into them. So that was my decision at the end of the day. It’s like, ‘Hey girls, love what you’re doing. I’m gonna try and take all my momentum and push you guys as far as I can -- fly little birds, fly! I’m going f*cking home!’ And that was basically it. If I ever do come back, it will never be at a full-time capacity ever again. I think like for stints, for chunks of time. No, I’ll never be full time again over 200 days a year on the road like that ever again.”
Which resulted in angry respones from Bliss ( Lana ( and Jax (
She says over and over again about "full time and not ever doing full time again, full time full time", when at the very beginning of it she says literally "I was basically doing it part time. "

🙄
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests