Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Tell it to the world!!
User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 20859
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by cero2k » Nov 23rd, '21, 14:51

Image

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 20859
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by cero2k » Nov 24th, '21, 14:58

Image

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 20859
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by cero2k » Dec 9th, '21, 21:34

F.I.S.T. reunion imminent

Image

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 26558
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by Big Red Machine » Dec 11th, '21, 16:47

Taz thanked everyone for their kind words about Hook’s debut: “Folks, I really need to say THANK YOU to all of you for the tons of tweets toward me about the kind words about @730hook - it’s just too many to reply to lol!! And yes, it was SO special for me to call his first worldwide TV match. •Tazmission is now - ‘REDRUM’”
I'm kind of disappointed that Taz didn't kayfabe it and go "of course he was great! He's my son!"
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 20859
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by cero2k » Dec 24th, '21, 21:11

This is really interesting. The implication that the bandido title is still alive

Image

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 26558
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by Big Red Machine » Dec 25th, '21, 18:17

cero2k wrote: Dec 24th, '21, 21:11 This is really interesting. The implication that the bandido title is still alive

I kind of figured that's what was going to happen when they emphasized that the other one was the "original" ROH World Title.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 26558
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 1st, '22, 16:33



Color me intrigued.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 20859
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by cero2k » Jan 2nd, '22, 08:48

Are we sure TERMINUS is not ROH2.0??

Image

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 26558
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 2nd, '22, 10:43

cero2k wrote: Jan 2nd, '22, 08:48 Are we sure TERMINUS is not ROH2.0??

I was not prepared to see Prazak with a beard.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 20859
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by cero2k » Jan 7th, '22, 22:13

Scott D'Amore is the real Forbidden Door

AAA, AEW, ROH, NJPW, NOAH, NWA, and now WWE

Image

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 26558
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 8th, '22, 16:55

cero2k wrote: Jan 7th, '22, 22:13 Scott D'Amore is the real Forbidden Door

AAA, AEW, ROH, NJPW, NOAH, NWA, and now WWE

This could wind up being the most shocking Tweet all year. That they would actually acknowledge TNA like that, as well as bringing back someone who left on bad terms recently and made a stink about it.



Also... with all of the recent cuts, do they even have enough women under contract to do a Royal Rumble?
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 20859
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by cero2k » Jan 8th, '22, 17:40

Big Red Machine wrote: Jan 8th, '22, 16:55
This could wind up being the most shocking Tweet all year. That they would actually acknowledge TNA like that, as well as bringing back someone who left on bad terms recently and made a stink about it.
to be more precise, SHE left in good terms, it's them who fucked up
Image

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 26558
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 8th, '22, 20:48

cero2k wrote: Jan 8th, '22, 17:40
Big Red Machine wrote: Jan 8th, '22, 16:55
This could wind up being the most shocking Tweet all year. That they would actually acknowledge TNA like that, as well as bringing back someone who left on bad terms recently and made a stink about it.
to be more precise, SHE left in good terms, it's them who fucked up
Yes and no. What else would you have liked them to ship her stuff to her in?

Was it the nicest way to do it? No. But it really wasn't a big deal.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 20859
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by cero2k » Jan 9th, '22, 16:51

Big Red Machine wrote: Jan 8th, '22, 20:48
Yes and no. What else would you have liked them to ship her stuff to her in?

Was it the nicest way to do it? No. But it really wasn't a big deal.
Go buy a box and filling from Walgreens or something. They have the money to have FedEx deal with it. If they didn't fire people over the phone, they could have James herself pick up her stuff
Image

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 26558
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 9th, '22, 19:44

cero2k wrote: Jan 9th, '22, 16:51
Big Red Machine wrote: Jan 8th, '22, 20:48
Yes and no. What else would you have liked them to ship her stuff to her in?

Was it the nicest way to do it? No. But it really wasn't a big deal.
Go buy a box and filling from Walgreens or something. They have the money to have FedEx deal with it. If they didn't fire people over the phone, they could have James herself pick up her stuff
Was she actually in Florida at the time?

Also, this whole thing is predicated on them being stingy. If they're being so stingy that they're firing people, they're not going to go buy nice boxes to ship their stuff in.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 20859
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by cero2k » Jan 10th, '22, 09:49

Big Red Machine wrote: Jan 9th, '22, 19:44
Was she actually in Florida at the time?

Also, this whole thing is predicated on them being stingy. If they're being so stingy that they're firing people, they're not going to go buy nice boxes to ship their stuff in.
idk where the 'lockers' are, but if they'd fire people in person and with proper reasoning and planning, they could have James find herself in Florida or wherever to pick up her stuff, or have her stuff ready during the firing.

And it's not about being stingy, it's about the complete lack of care of doing things right. If they don't care enough to do things right, pay someone who will care for them.
Image

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 26558
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 10th, '22, 11:03

cero2k wrote: Jan 10th, '22, 09:49
Big Red Machine wrote: Jan 9th, '22, 19:44
Was she actually in Florida at the time?

Also, this whole thing is predicated on them being stingy. If they're being so stingy that they're firing people, they're not going to go buy nice boxes to ship their stuff in.
idk where the 'lockers' are, but if they'd fire people in person and with proper reasoning and planning, they could have James find herself in Florida or wherever to pick up her stuff, or have her stuff ready during the firing.

The lockers, I think, go around with them, so I assume they were in Florida when she was fired. The point is that unless she was also in Florida, then in order to fire her in person, they would have had to travel themselves (or have her travel) in the middle of a pandemic... at which point everyone would have been up in arms because "they made her travel in the middle of a global pandemic just so they could fire her? That's horrible! They're monsters!"
They were going to be attacked either way, so unless she was in the area at the time, doing it over the phone was safer. You can say that they showed a lack of care for such things by making people fly to their tapings, and you'd be right... but just because they chose to do the wrong thing in that circumstance does not mean that they shouldn't get credit for doing things right in other circumstances (and especially because for people they were actually going to use on the show, it was necessary for them to be there. Someone being fired in person is just a nicety, and one that really should be ignored if doing it in person means that one party has to put themselves at risk by traveling in the middle of a pandemic.
cero2k wrote: Jan 10th, '22, 09:49 And it's not about being stingy, it's about the complete lack of care of doing things right. If they don't care enough to do things right, pay someone who will care for them.
You're missing my point. If they were getting rid of expenses left and right (whether you want to ascribe it to panic, to greed, or to the most likely cause at this point, which is prep for a sale, it doesn't matter), why would you expect them to go out and spend extra money for a nice box to ship people their things in?
This like someone broke into a house to murder the occupants, and then two days later it comes out that the murder took all of the money from their wallets on the way out, and you're getting all outraged again because this a MURDERER also stole $153 in cash. It's a f*cking MURDERER. Are you really that shocked that such a person would also steal?
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 20859
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by cero2k » Jan 10th, '22, 21:03

Big Red Machine wrote: Jan 10th, '22, 11:03 The lockers, I think, go around with them, so I assume they were in Florida when she was fired. The point is that unless she was also in Florida, then in order to fire her in person, they would have had to travel themselves (or have her travel) in the middle of a pandemic... at which point everyone would have been up in arms because "they made her travel in the middle of a global pandemic just so they could fire her? That's horrible! They're monsters!"
They were going to be attacked either way, so unless she was in the area at the time, doing it over the phone was safer. You can say that they showed a lack of care for such things by making people fly to their tapings, and you'd be right... but just because they chose to do the wrong thing in that circumstance does not mean that they shouldn't get credit for doing things right in other circumstances (and especially because for people they were actually going to use on the show, it was necessary for them to be there. Someone being fired in person is just a nicety, and one that really should be ignored if doing it in person means that one party has to put themselves at risk by traveling in the middle of a pandemic.
They were taping everything in Florida anyway, they never stopped running shows, unless she lived there, she was gonna have to travel anyway like every other person in the company did for months. This isn't about being attacked, WWE has done this to other wrestlers prior to the pandemic, they're a shit company to threats their employees like shit.
Big Red Machine wrote: Jan 10th, '22, 11:03 You're missing my point. If they were getting rid of expenses left and right (whether you want to ascribe it to panic, to greed, or to the most likely cause at this point, which is prep for a sale, it doesn't matter), why would you expect them to go out and spend extra money for a nice box to ship people their things in?
This like someone broke into a house to murder the occupants, and then two days later it comes out that the murder took all of the money from their wallets on the way out, and you're getting all outraged again because this a MURDERER also stole $153 in cash. It's a f*cking MURDERER. Are you really that shocked that such a person would also steal?
(1) They reported MILLIONS OF DOLLARS PROFIT RIGHT AFTER THESE PEOPLE WERE FIRED! (2) It's not about a 'nice box', it just needs to be 'a box', not a garbage bag. Hell, if they wanna 'save money' because they're shit ass greedy capitalists, then just put the things on the box that was surrounding the COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY GARBAGE BAG they sent in the already existing box!

Red, this is not a hill to die on, they're a shit company, then, now, and forever.
Image

User avatar
Big Red Machine
Posts: 26558
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 15:12

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 10th, '22, 21:12

cero2k wrote: Jan 10th, '22, 21:03
Big Red Machine wrote: Jan 10th, '22, 11:03 The lockers, I think, go around with them, so I assume they were in Florida when she was fired. The point is that unless she was also in Florida, then in order to fire her in person, they would have had to travel themselves (or have her travel) in the middle of a pandemic... at which point everyone would have been up in arms because "they made her travel in the middle of a global pandemic just so they could fire her? That's horrible! They're monsters!"
They were going to be attacked either way, so unless she was in the area at the time, doing it over the phone was safer. You can say that they showed a lack of care for such things by making people fly to their tapings, and you'd be right... but just because they chose to do the wrong thing in that circumstance does not mean that they shouldn't get credit for doing things right in other circumstances (and especially because for people they were actually going to use on the show, it was necessary for them to be there. Someone being fired in person is just a nicety, and one that really should be ignored if doing it in person means that one party has to put themselves at risk by traveling in the middle of a pandemic.
They were taping everything in Florida anyway, they never stopped running shows, unless she lived there, she was gonna have to travel anyway like every other person in the company did for months. This isn't about being attacked, WWE has done this to other wrestlers prior to the pandemic, they're a shit company to threats their employees like shit.
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure WWE doesn't bring people to TV unless they think they might use them. The JTGs of the world were not coming to TV every week to fire them in person.
cero2k wrote: Jan 10th, '22, 21:03
Big Red Machine wrote: Jan 10th, '22, 11:03 You're missing my point. If they were getting rid of expenses left and right (whether you want to ascribe it to panic, to greed, or to the most likely cause at this point, which is prep for a sale, it doesn't matter), why would you expect them to go out and spend extra money for a nice box to ship people their things in?
This like someone broke into a house to murder the occupants, and then two days later it comes out that the murder took all of the money from their wallets on the way out, and you're getting all outraged again because this a MURDERER also stole $153 in cash. It's a f*cking MURDERER. Are you really that shocked that such a person would also steal?
(1) They reported MILLIONS OF DOLLARS PROFIT RIGHT AFTER THESE PEOPLE WERE FIRED! (2) It's not about a 'nice box', it just needs to be 'a box', not a garbage bag. Hell, if they wanna 'save money' because they're shit ass greedy capitalists, then just put the things on the box that was surrounding the COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY GARBAGE BAG they sent in the already existing box!

Red, this is not a hill to die on, they're a shit company, then, now, and forever.
I'm not saying they're not sh*tty. I'm saying everyone should stop getting upset over minor things and acting like it's some new outrage and not something you expect from them. I could be wrong, but I don't remember anyone other than Mickie James getting offended by having their stuff sent to them in this manner. People got upset because they wanted to get upset at WWE for firing people when they didn't think they should have.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

User avatar
cero2k
Site Admin
Posts: 20859
Joined: Dec 16th, '10, 11:32

Re: Day-to-Day Quote Topic

Post by cero2k » Jan 11th, '22, 12:36

Big Red Machine wrote: Jan 10th, '22, 21:12
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure WWE doesn't bring people to TV unless they think they might use them. The JTGs of the world were not coming to TV every week to fire them in person.
idk how they did it during the pandemic, but they do have them travel to the shows, hence the joke 'sitting in catering'. I also think that if you're not being used, they sometimes send you to the performance center to train. i don't think you just get to hang out in your house if you don't have a program.
Big Red Machine wrote: Jan 10th, '22, 21:12 I'm not saying they're not sh*tty. I'm saying everyone should stop getting upset over minor things and acting like it's some new outrage and not something you expect from them. I could be wrong, but I don't remember anyone other than Mickie James getting offended by having their stuff sent to them in this manner. People got upset because they wanted to get upset at WWE for firing people when they didn't think they should have.
There were some other women that said they got the same garbage bag treatment. Maybe people did get upset for the sake of getting upset, but that doesn't mean that it's just shitty treatment that didn't need to be to begin with.

The guy fired over it was Mark Carrano, who most people kept complaining he was a POS. This wasn't exactly an isolated event, so by all means, the anger could had been just years and years of stories like these, riding over WWE firing people left and right last year.

at least Gail and Jillian also said they did the same to them.

Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests