A Conspiracy Theory

Tell it to the world!!
e-moose

A Conspiracy Theory

Post by e-moose » Mar 4th, '19, 14:38

President Trump haz paid Vince McMahon to create an eco-extremist heel character, so az to uze entertainment media to cast real world eco movements in a negative light.

Thoughts?

Big Red Machine

Re: A Conspiracy Theory

Post by Big Red Machine » Mar 4th, '19, 14:39

This only makes sense in the world of pro wrestling itself, because that's the only place where enough people pay attention to pro wrestling for this to be a worthwhile plan.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

e-moose

Post by e-moose » Mar 4th, '19, 14:55

Big Red Machine wrote: Mar 4th, '19, 14:39 This only makes sense in the world of pro wrestling itself, because that's the only place where enough people pay attention to pro wrestling for this to be a worthwhile plan.
Impressionable young children watch wrestling. I'm sure many kidz have learned that Naziz are bad from Fritz Von Erich, and that Soviets are bad from Ivan Koloff, and that Americanz are good from Hacksaw Jim Duggan, and that Iranianz are bad from the Iron Sheik, and that effeminate men are bad from Gorgeous George and Adrian Adonis, etc, etc, etc. Human mindz are quite malleable and impressionz are made when heelz who reprezent thingz are out there doing mean and nasty heelish thingz.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Mar 4th, '19, 15:31

e-moose wrote: Mar 4th, '19, 14:55
Big Red Machine wrote: Mar 4th, '19, 14:39 This only makes sense in the world of pro wrestling itself, because that's the only place where enough people pay attention to pro wrestling for this to be a worthwhile plan.
Impressionable young children watch wrestling. I'm sure many kidz have learned that Naziz are bad from Fritz Von Erich, and that Soviets are bad from Ivan Koloff, and that Americanz are good from Hacksaw Jim Duggan, and that Iranianz are bad from the Iron Sheik, and that effeminate men are bad from Gorgeous George and Adrian Adonis, etc, etc, etc. Human mindz are quite malleable and impressionz are made when heelz who reprezent thingz are out there doing mean and nasty heelish thingz.
Trump will be far out of politics by the time said impressionable children will be old enough to vote.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Mar 4th, '19, 18:01

Puppets using puppets, man. I love it.

I'm not trying to give WWE more credit in the big picture than they're due, but (related/unrelated) I've often wondered if the McMahon's ties to the Republican Party has anything to do with their deal with the Saudi's... in the midst of all the controversy of Crown Jewel, Vince was only staying home "if he was directed to by President Trump himself". Seemed odd to me.

Aaaaaaaaaaaanyway... As for Bryan, it's CJ Parker's gimmick and I think he was using it before Trump was in office.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Mar 4th, '19, 18:09

Bob-O wrote: Mar 4th, '19, 18:01 Puppets using puppets, man. I love it.

I'm not trying to give WWE more credit in the big picture than they're due, but (related/unrelated) I've often wondered if the McMahon's ties to the Republican Party has anything to do with their deal with the Saudi's... in the midst of all the controversy of Crown Jewel, Vince was only staying home "if he was directed to by President Trump himself". Seemed odd to me.

Aaaaaaaaaaaanyway... As for Bryan, it's CJ Parker's gimmick and I think he was using it before Trump was in office.
McMahons have been Republicans since well before either the Saudi deal or Trump. The "unless directed by the president himself" part was basically a "that would be a certain threshold of unpatriotic that Vince couldn't cross" type of argument.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Mar 4th, '19, 22:24

"A conspiracy theory"?!?!?!

Knock it off!
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Mar 4th, '19, 23:07

Big Red Machine wrote: Mar 4th, '19, 18:09

McMahons have been Republicans since well before either the Saudi deal or Trump. The "unless directed by the president himself" part was basically a "that would be a certain threshold of unpatriotic that Vince couldn't cross" type of argument.
Not what I meant, I think I got it backwards. As in, I'm wondering if WWE's deal with the Saudi's is politically driven or presidentialy sponsored. If there's more going on than Vince getting rich seeing as he has ties to Washington now...

Some people get bribed by courtside seats to the Knicks... just so happens the prince likes wrestling and the president happens to know a guy who might owe him a favor...

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Mar 4th, '19, 23:25

Bob-O wrote: Mar 4th, '19, 23:07

Not what I meant, I think I got it backwards. As in, I'm wondering if WWE's deal with the Saudi's is politically driven or presidentialy sponsored. If there's more going on than Vince getting rich seeing as he has ties to Washington now...

Some people get bribed by courtside seats to the Knicks... just so happens the prince likes wrestling and the president happens to know a guy who might owe him a favor...
The prince wouldn't go through Trump for that. He'd just contact WWE directly if he had a business offer for them.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Mar 5th, '19, 07:56

Big Red Machine wrote: Mar 4th, '19, 23:25
Bob-O wrote: Mar 4th, '19, 23:07

The prince wouldn't go through Trump for that. He'd just contact WWE directly if he had a business offer for them.
Would he?

WOULD HE???