Bob-O's Imgur Dump

Tell it to the world!!
Bob-O

Bob-O's Imgur Dump

Post by Bob-O » Jun 20th, '19, 08:22

Taking a look back through my Imgur account, I thought it might be fun to hang some things I've made over the years on the WR refrigerator door. Enjoy, steal, whatever.

I know I had a ton of these, but I'm only seeing a few in the archive.

These weren't as hard to make as you'd think, but I remember the first couple taking forever due to having no clue what I was doing.

I don't remember why Josh Mathews died or what the joke was, but a lovely tribute to WWE's favorite victim.

Cena will visit him in the hospital I'm sure...

This was just a few weeks ago, and I don't remember what it was all about. Rusev was going to be the only supporting actor in Hulk Hogan's bio-pic, I think...

For a while I tried to make my own avatars, but it's so much easier to crop pictures from prowrestlingtees... I made a few over the years, but this is the only one I can find...

Fairly recent, this is the only OC I've ever created for reddit. I think it got 12 upvotes! YEEET!

My buddy at the YMCA reached out to me for some help with their yearly kids event. Thinking outside the box, he wanted to do a SwimMania and give the winners championship belts titles instead of trophies. Here's the evolution of SwimMania...

Not wrestling related, but I wanted on the bandwagon...

#nofilter

cero2k
Site Admin

Re: Bob-O's Imgur Dump

Post by cero2k » Jun 20th, '19, 09:26

some of these are gold

NWK2000

Post by NWK2000 » Jun 20th, '19, 09:35

Man, I got a weird dose of nostalgia from the DDP sig.

Also I remember laughing really hard when you told me that someone pulled you aside for the Swim Mania graphics and was like "Could you not make it wrestling related k thx.
NWK Reviews is closed for business for now.

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Jun 20th, '19, 10:16

NWK2000 wrote: Jun 20th, '19, 09:35 Also I remember laughing really hard when you told me that someone pulled you aside for the Swim Mania graphics and was like "Could you not make it wrestling related k thx.
...and that is the reason I don't do customers, I only do "favors". I very much dislike "feedback" and "deadlines" and "idiots"... I love "money", but not at the expense of fun. I take my shit ~just~ seriously enough that if I think my idea is better than yours I can't be bought, but not so serious that I'd let anyone stress me out about it. I'd probably be better at it if I did, but I'm happy.

I was promised free t-shirts for both SwimMania's that they didn't deliver on... maybe I should have taken the feedback...

Nah.