A decade of WR!!! (Give or take 11 months)

Tell it to the world!!
NWK2000

A decade of WR!!! (Give or take 11 months)

Post by NWK2000 » Dec 31st, '19, 22:20

I know I'm about 11 months short of the actual anniversary So it occurred to me that WR 2010! It's been 10 years in December. I've gotta say thank you. We might not always agree, but there were times in the decade where my love of wrestling was exclusively propagated by interacting with you all, and I don't know if my fandom would've survived the early 10s if not for WR, so thanks y'all, and may all the friends I've made along the way have a prosperous 2020s, and here's to many decades more of shooting the shit about this dumb thing we all love. Special thanks for Cero for keeping the site up and making the front page look gorgeous for nothing but love.
NWK Reviews is closed for business for now.

Big Red Machine

Re: A decade of WR!!! (Give or take 11 months)

Post by Big Red Machine » Dec 31st, '19, 22:25

NWK2000 wrote: Dec 31st, '19, 22:20 I know I'm about 11 months short of the actual anniversary So it occurred to me that WR 2010! It's been 10 years in December. I've gotta say thank you. We might not always agree, but there were times in the decade where my love of wrestling was exclusively propagated by interacting with you all, and I don't know if my fandom would've survived the early 10s if not for WR, so thanks y'all, and may all the friends I've made along the way have a prosperous 2020s, and here's to many decades more of shooting the shit about this dumb thing we all love. Special thanks for Cero for keeping the site up and making the front page look gorgeous for nothing but love.
THIS.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Jan 1st, '20, 11:50

NWK2000 wrote: Dec 31st, '19, 22:20 Special thanks for Cero for keeping the site up and making the front page look gorgeous for nothing but love.
It's not a labor of love. It was Khali's dying wish, Cero risks the curse if he doesn't. Ironically, it was Khali's dying wish for Cowboy to destroy the site or he too would fall victim to the curse. What we wound up with is the compromise.

Thank goodness I just have to make sure nothing happens to his Legos... although I'm not convinced that BRM was not directed to destroy the Legos at the risk of ROH falling apart. Good luck destroying the Legos, BRM... they're Legos.

Happy 2020 y'all! Thanks again Cero, and to everyone reviewing shows so I don't have to watch them. Here's to many more years of that!

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jan 1st, '20, 12:01

I, Big Red Machine, do solemnly swear that by WR's official 10th anniversary, I will publish the the full extent of the EWA booking plans.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

XIV

Post by XIV » Jan 2nd, '20, 10:04

Big Red Machine wrote: Jan 1st, '20, 12:01 I, Big Red Machine, do solemnly swear that by WR's official 10th anniversary, I will publish the the full extent of the EWA booking plans.
It's a bold strategy Cotton, let's see if it pays off.
Have A Nice Day!

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Jan 2nd, '20, 20:06

Oh my god it has been 10 years hasn't it.

I feel so old.

Earth Child

Post by Earth Child » Jan 2nd, '20, 23:22

Ah memories!

Remember Brinberg and Y2J trolling?
Now we can look back and laugh but at the time.... damn! They caused trouble