What do you reckon is YOUR most watched match

All Time Greatest, Worst, Sickest, Weirdest, Funniest...you get the idea.
cero2k
Site Admin

What do you reckon is YOUR most watched match

Post by cero2k » May 2nd, '17, 16:05

Just as the title says, which match do you think it's the match you've seen most times?

personally, gotta be Bucks vs Future Shock vs Super Smash Bros at Threemendous III, but it could be the 04 Rumble

Big Red Machine

Re: What do you reckon is YOUR most watched match

Post by Big Red Machine » May 2nd, '17, 19:02

Either Danielson vs. McGuinness from Rising Above 2008, the Shield vs. Kane, Bryan, & Ryback TLC, or TLC II, HBK vs. Angle from WrestleMania XXI.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

XIV

Post by XIV » May 3rd, '17, 00:10

Cactus Jack vs Triple H - Royal Rumble 2000
Have A Nice Day!

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » May 3rd, '17, 01:15

Maybe Kane and UT from WrestleMania on the Kane DVD, which probably isn't that many times, lol I'm not at all the time to watch over and over.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Jun 29th, '17, 01:02

I'm going to out myself as even more of a loser as I already am, but here goes.

Before recently, it was Jeff Hardy v John Morrison on Smackdown. I have probably watched Hardy v Edge v Triple H at Armageddon 2008 just as many times though. But now, since I first saw it when I posted in the 5 Star Match thread, it's been Balor v Nakamura on NXT.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jun 29th, '17, 02:17

Serujuunin wrote: Jun 29th, '17, 01:02
Before recently, it was Jeff Hardy v John Morrison on Smackdown.
Is this the title match from the Summer of 2009?

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Jun 29th, '17, 15:11

Big Red Machine wrote: Jun 29th, '17, 02:17
I can't recall if the title was on the line, but that's definitely the right time. It's on John Morrison's DVD and on Jeff's... and I own both of those :P

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jun 29th, '17, 16:05

Serujuunin wrote: Jun 29th, '17, 15:11
I can't recall if the title was on the line, but that's definitely the right time. It's on John Morrison's DVD and on Jeff's... and I own both of those :P
The reason I remember this random TV match so vividly is because this match gave me this awesome idea for a build to Mania based on that they had done with Jeff, Punk, and JoMo in that past month or two where the idea was that Punk could never beat JoMo but JoMo could never get the job done in a title match, and what would always happen would be like what they did here where JoMo would beat Punk in a non-title match while Punk was champion but then Punk would lose the belt before JoMo could get his title shot and whoever the new champ was would beat JoMo clean (and to change it up a bit you could also have them meet in a #1 contendership match where JoMo would beat Punk to earn a title shot but them lose to the champion) and the idea would be to building up to JoMo winning the Rumble and Punk winning the title in February with the idea being that something's got to give: either JoMo finally wins the big one or Punk finally gets the win over JoMo.

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Jun 29th, '17, 20:08

Big Red Machine wrote: Jun 29th, '17, 16:05
Serujuunin wrote: Jun 29th, '17, 15:11

The reason I remember this random TV match so vividly is because this match gave me this awesome idea for a build to Mania based on that they had done with Jeff, Punk, and JoMo in that past month or two where the idea was that Punk could never beat JoMo but JoMo could never get the job done in a title match, and what would always happen would be like what they did here where JoMo would beat Punk in a non-title match while Punk was champion but then Punk would lose the belt before JoMo could get his title shot and whoever the new champ was would beat JoMo clean (and to change it up a bit you could also have them meet in a #1 contendership match where JoMo would beat Punk to earn a title shot but them lose to the champion) and the idea would be to building up to JoMo winning the Rumble and Punk winning the title in February with the idea being that something's got to give: either JoMo finally wins the big one or Punk finally gets the win over JoMo.
I wish Morrison could have gotten one before he left, but in my imagination I'm holding out hope that he'll come back for one some day.