Which WM 28 Main Event will steal the show??

All Time Greatest, Worst, Sickest, Weirdest, Funniest...you get the idea.

Who takes the show!?

Hell in the Cell - Taker vs Triple H
No votes
The Rock vs John Cena
38%
WWE Title - CM Punk (c) vs Chris Jericho
38%
World Heavyweight Title - Daniel Bryan (c) vs Sheamus
25%
Another Match
No votes

Total votes: 8

cero2k
Site Admin

Which WM 28 Main Event will steal the show??

Post by cero2k » Mar 9th, '12, 19:12

We have so far the 4 main events for Wrestlemania 28 set.

- Daniel Bryan defends his World Heavyweight Title against the Royal Rumble winner, Sheamus.

- The Best in the World vs The Best in the World at What He Does. Chris Jericho challenges CM Punk for the WWE Title

- Undertaker and Triple H face off for the third time, this time inside a Hell in a Cell, with Special Guest Referee Shawn Michaels. Will the Streak End!? or Will Taker be 20-0

- The long awaited Rock vs Cena match. One year in the making. This is being considered the biggest match in wrestling history.

Which match in your opinion will steal the show??

Rabid619

Re: Which WM 28 Main Event will steal the show??

Post by Rabid619 » Mar 9th, '12, 20:12

Jericho/Punk, to me they're both amazing it's probably the match i'm most looking forward to.

Earth Child

Post by Earth Child » Mar 10th, '12, 01:36

Same, I'm looking forward to Jericho/Punk the most

badnewzxl

Post by badnewzxl » Mar 10th, '12, 02:31

I don't think there's any doubt that Punk v. Jericho'll steal the show; I don't wanna sleep on Bryan v. Sheamus either

Lynas
Future Endeavored

Post by Lynas » Mar 10th, '12, 02:49

The general crowd public will invest so much emotionally into the John Cena v Rock match that the atmosphere of that match alone will over-write anything anyone else does. While Punk vs Jericho might be the best wrestling match, Cena Vs Rock will just be the best overall match on the card.

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Mar 10th, '12, 08:59

Cody Rhodes vs Big Show

=)) I'm kidding, I'm kidding..

Seriously, while the smart money's on Punk and Jericho, Dragon and Sheamus have the most to prove, the most to gain, and all the tools to make it happen.

Even still, I'm holding out on this one till I know what Ziggler's doing. A last minute Ziggler/Mysterio match could potentially tear the place apart.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Mar 10th, '12, 09:47

Bob-O wrote: Even still, I'm holding out on this one till I know what Ziggler's doing. A last minute Ziggler/Mysterio match could potentially tear the place apart.
For what it's worth, the rumor is that American Perfection challenge for the Tag Titles...I'm hoping that it's false, Ziggler should have something better

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Mar 10th, '12, 11:13

cero2k wrote:
Bob-O wrote: Even still, I'm holding out on this one till I know what Ziggler's doing. A last minute Ziggler/Mysterio match could potentially tear the place apart.
For what it's worth, the rumor is that American Perfection challenge for the Tag Titles...I'm hoping that it's false, Ziggler should have something better
Hmmmm....

American Perfection vs The Colons vs Jamaican Me Crazy (haha Truth and Kofi) for the belts as a substitute for mitb... I could live with that.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Mar 10th, '12, 11:16

Bob-O wrote:
cero2k wrote:
Hmmmm....

American Perfection vs The Colons vs Jamaican Me Crazy (haha Truth and Kofi) for the belts as a substitute for mitb... I could live with that.
it could even be a Triangle ladder match :-?

yourcrapsweak

Post by yourcrapsweak » Mar 11th, '12, 07:29

Cena vs. Rock without a doubt. This will be another Hogan vs. Rock case, with the atmosphere it will have. Punk vs. Jericho? Eh, only the smart fans will have anything really invested in this and it'll be a great wrestling match but it won't compare overall to Rock vs. Cena.
"I was trending worldwide on Twitter once. And then I looked in my wallet, and there was no money in there."
-Kevin Steen