Sarah Kaminsky promo (2/13/2011)

Elite Wrestling Association

Moderator: Big Red Machine

Big Red Machine

Sarah Kaminsky promo (2/13/2011)

Post by Big Red Machine » Feb 13th, '11, 14:37

The following video, made by Sarah Kaminsky after Night of Champions, was received in the mail at the EWA Offices today:

We see Kaminsky standing in front of the camera in a generic hotel room. She does not appear to have showered after the show, and is still in her wrestling gear; still sweaty, bruised, and extremely angry, to the point that she is almost hyperventilating.

From behind the camera, Jack Squat's voice asks: "You sure you want to do this?"

An angry Kaminsky responds "Just hold the f*cking camera!"

Kaminsky: VALERIE KNOT!... I’ve been putting up with your sh*t for SEVEN MONTHS now! I tried to ignore it, and hope it would go away, like an obnoxious itch… but you keep popping up, again and again. Well I’ve had it with you and your preachy bullsh*t! Not all women have glass jaws the way you seem to think we do. Some of us can take a few hits. We might get knocked down, but like anyone else with heart and determination, we shake it off and we get right back up! I can take care of myself. I can take some punches if they are thrown at me… and I can get up and throw those punches right back! The question is: Can you? What do you say we find out?
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3