cero2k
Site Admin

CHIKARA “Just Shadows in the Fog” Results

Post by cero2k » Mar 9th, '13, 11:30

CHIKARA “Just Shadows in the Fog”
March 8, 2013
Tampa, FL

1. Quackenbush/Green Ant vs Kodama/Kobald vs Icarus/Dunkerton vs Jigsaw/Shard

- Dunkerton and Icarus score the final fall on Jigsaw and Shard in the contest for a big upset!

2. Gran Akuma d. Johnny Gargano

3. Archibald Peck d. Obariyon. Apparently with some new moves! No Veronica in sight.

- Ophidian calls out Amasis, and The Batiri ambush him. But the power of the Funky Pharoah is too much, and Amasis takes them out!

4. Hallowicked d. Sean Waltman via Go 2 Sleepy Hollow followed by a Yakuza Kick
5. Colony Extreme Force: Arctic Rescue Ant, Missile Assault Ant and Orbit Adventure Ant with Soldier Ant def Fire Ant, assailANT, Dasher Hatfield and Saturyne via legdrop off the top on assailANT by Arctic Rescue Ant

6. Mr. Touchdown def Jakob Hammermeir to retain the Young Lions Cup after distraction from Donst & Veronica

7. Camepones de Parejas: 3.0 def Devastation Corporation to retain
Corporation got first fall and 3.0 got the last 2.

8. (non title) Grand Champion Eddie Kingston def Kharma via Sliding D to the back of the head followed by the Backfist to a seated Kharma

yourcrapsweak

Re: CHIKARA “Just Shadows in the Fog” Results

Post by yourcrapsweak » Mar 9th, '13, 12:11

Some other, more in depth notes:

- Icarus was actually being cheered by the end of the match, somewhat. Icarus was given the hot tag from Dunkerton, and at one point I actually started a "This is awkward!" chant because we wanted to cheer against Jigsaw and The Shard, but then again that meant cheering for Icarus.

- Archibald Peck's "brand new move":
Hidden text.
The DDT.
- The mics were cursed. It started before the first match when Gavin was playing a song for us, and the mic fell off the stand into his lap twice. Then Icarus did his flip into the ring catching the water bottle thing, and he landed on the cord and unplugged it. Then Waltman wanted the mic after his match and nobody could find it. When they found it, we cheered. I almost started a "Botchamania!" chant a few times.

- The Colony Extreme Force is AWESOME. Soldier Ant was embarrassed of them, but everyone loved it. Arctic Rescue Ant was especially over. We started a "Merchandise!" chant, and Solder Ant looked back at me and the guy next to me who started it, and he made a cash gesture with his fingers. Hilarious.

- Hammermeir didn't do his own entrance and it made me sad. He also shaved his head (maybe he's been that way but I don't know).

- Kingston was being booed by the end of the match and acted more like a heel throughout his match with Kong, throwing chairs and yelling at the camera (and angrily looking at fans). Lots of "Green Ant" chants.

- Crowd throughout the night was AMAZING. I hope it gets picked up on the DVD. I can't wait to watch it.
"I was trending worldwide on Twitter once. And then I looked in my wallet, and there was no money in there."
-Kevin Steen