BRM Reviews The 12/3/2018 RAW(AWH SHIT!!!)

KILLdozer

BRM Reviews The 12/3/2018 RAW(AWH SHIT!!!)

Post by KILLdozer » Dec 5th, '18, 00:18

Yeah, that's right. Your usual friendly neighborhood BRM, reviewing Raw as usual.

Nothing different or out of the ordinary at all here.

Finn Balor actually wasn't a complete fool the whole time...this show definitely turned around the BRM mentioned problem of nothing but heels killin' people. Elias got over on Lashley, and even smashed Rush with the guitar. Crewes surprisingly assisted Balor...but I'm not sure if it's an undercard thing or if he's moving up...because he evened odds against...Jinder Mahal.

Though Ambrose once again got over on Rollins...that didn't change...and Ambrose now has horrible AIR RAID SIRENS as part of his theme....he could be developing into big time Becky Lynch type territory though as far as that promo was concerned.

Yeah, the women's tag was horrible...Ronda was almost falling all over the ring at times after delivering offensive maneuvers. Not good nor impressive at all...she's just going Waaayyy too hard and isn't ready. They're trying to make Nia Jax this big time larger than life heel character but I don't think it's working. She's bad and they completely made her powerful ally Tamina, nothing but a fool, just for the sake of Ronda Rousey.

Corbin did a thing where he pretty much preemptively celebrated the SS win. It was standard. Dolph Ziggler ruined "Drew Mcintrye appreciation night", which was done to fully submit and transition him into a top singles heel...which they solified by suddenly having his first loss come at the hands of "Stupidest jerk of the last 10 years", Dolph Ziggler!

It was more of a way to put over and add to McIntyre and Balor SS, but bad timing.

Natalya is now fully, nothing but a bitch. Not in the derogatory way, but as in "the bitch", in this whole Riot Squad thing. She doesn't matter, she isn't cared about as a character, she's only a pawn and a martyr used to make them some strange sort of thorn in Rhonda's side who fuck with her friend every chance they get.

I'm not even sure why because they're obviously not going anywhere nor doing anything with it. This time they put her though a table. She was ridiculously overdramatic about it.

Alexa Bliss actually tried to be the good ...woman, authority figure, which ended up leading to the aforementioned tag match.

Yeah, that was horrible. I don't wanna see the biggest woman on the roster run from Rousey. Tamina took all over her moves and she tried a step up shining wizard that just clearly jumped over Tamina's head. Ember Moon was the only saving grace.

Nia Jax is the weird ...tough and mean, but also at times, loud and obnoxious, funny heel. Strange.

Oh-the friction on commentary about Ambrose and Young almost fully escalated. Definitely worth seeing. It was pretty quick, but definitely pivotal. I fully see her somehow becoming involved in it soon. Watch that and see what you think.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

Big Red Machine

Re: BRM Reviews The 12/3/2018 RAW(AWH SHIT!!!)

Post by Big Red Machine » Dec 5th, '18, 07:03

More coherent than I expected.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Dec 5th, '18, 09:26

Corbin did a thing where he pretty much preemptively celebrated the SS win. It was standard. Dolph Ziggler ruined "Drew Mcintrye appreciation night"
This is the best explanation I've heard about why would McIntyre of all people would get an appreciation night, they're not even in Scotland!

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Dec 5th, '18, 10:05

cero2k wrote: Dec 5th, '18, 09:26
Corbin did a thing where he pretty much preemptively celebrated the SS win. It was standard. Dolph Ziggler ruined "Drew Mcintrye appreciation night"
This is the best explanation I've heard about why would McIntyre of all people would get an appreciation night, they're not even in Scotland!
Yeah, it was a very heeled up and overhyped thing. Oh yeah, he also received some sort of obnoxious gold medal thing in a black box just to say "Hahahahaha Kurt Angle!!!!", pretty much.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Dec 5th, '18, 10:09

Ambrose also had a gas mask on. Several security guys with gas masks accompanied him to the ring along with the previously air raid siren added to his entrance, so that's definitely worth a watch. Rollins arrived and they went back and forth. Ambrose hit him with the gas mask...a lot. Over and over again.