BRM Reviews the 12/17/2018 Raw (the more things change...)

Big Red Machine

BRM Reviews the 12/17/2018 Raw (the more things change...)

Post by Big Red Machine » Dec 18th, '18, 00:01

OPENING SEGMENT- INSUFFERABLE
They have decorated the set with a million Christmas trees and presents of various sizes. I would LOVE to know how much money WWE spends on pointless set décor ever year.
Here comes Vince out here to start the show and everyone cheers. You guys do realize that he’s the one in charge of the booking we all so despise, right? How is it that Big Show gets chants of “JUST RETIRE!” but Vince gets almost universally cheered (unless he’s asking for the boos, which he did here, just for fun). He says that WWE has survived by “changing with the times” and starts to hint about stepping down but is interrupted by Steph, and then by Hunter. And then Shane, who is here on Raw for some reason. After Shane came out, Renee Young declared that “All McMahons are now accounted for!” Um… what about Linda?
Shane gives them all hugs… even Steph, whom he dislikes so much he was willing to fire one of his top wrestlers just for losing to one of her wrestlers.
They all promise a “fresh start” and that “the days of absentee management are over.” Steph says that they made the mistake of “letting middle managers air their petty grievances.” A committee of the four of them will now be running both Raw and Smackdown. Steph says “we are going to empower* our Superstars™ and empower* all of you.”

*=Corporate buzzword in a Steph speech: everyone take a drink.

Hunter, speaking more like a normal human and less like a corporate script machine, promises that “we’re going to give you what you want.” He promises that everything well be “new” and “fresh.” New faces, new matches, a renewed focus on the X-Division. As you can tell by that last one, I’m not buying it. We’ve all been through enough speeches like this in TNA to know that talk is cheap. Don’t come out here and promise me that the show is going to be better; just MAKE THE SHOW BETTER.
Baron Corbin comes out and gets booed. Steph mocks him for it. He complains about getting beaten up by a whole gang of people last night, and he’s really not wrong. Corbin wants to have a conversation… but apparently it will have to wait until this commercial break is over. I’m already completely sick of this segment. Corbin keeps yapping on and the fans keep booing him. Hunter, having apparently been taking notes from the reaction Zack Gibson gets on NXT UK, tells the fans “if you keep doing that, it’s hard for him to speak.” Now all of the McMahons are doing it. F*ck this. I’m hitting fast forward.
According to F4WOnline’s recap, Corbin eventually asked Hunter for his job back, so Hunter told him he could have his job back “if you beat this man.” And despite this all being completely real and in no way scripted, Kurt Angle somehow knew that he was the man Hunter was talking about, so he was right there at Gorilla ready to emerge when the sound engineer played his music. The McMahons went to leave, but while they were on the ramp, Steph announced that there would be a “special guest referee,” and even though she never mentioned his name, Heath Slater apparently knew it was supposed to be him.
By the way, to make sure I didn’t miss anything important, I used F4WOnline’s live results. The author there, Steve Kahn, noted that
To recap, the new Raw began with a talking segment so long it went through a break.
Don’t worry, I’ll get to the match in a moment, but first, I have to express how much I DESPISED this segment.
First all… these f*cking McMahons. Last week they had someone else blame Baron Corbin for all of their failings, and now they’re out here making sure they’re the ones who get the babyface reaction by telling everyone that things will change.
Then we have the actual content of their speeches. This was all such non-descript bullsh*t. As I said above, I’ve been through this with TNA enough times that I ain’t buying it until I see actual, sustained improvement. But at least when TNA did it they had some specifics that sounded like what people wanted to hear. In their grand group speech here, the McMahons said absolutely nothing that was in any way concrete. They promised positive change and promised that they would listen to us, but absolutely nothing they said indicated to me that they understand what they have been doing that has made us so unhappy.
As for the stuff they did say... “an end to absentee management” is completely kayfabe, so it’s not confidence-inspiring, and even within kayfabe, what guarantee do I have that they won’t just slide into being “absentee” managers again in a few months? And why are these changes affecting Smackdown? The kayfabe idea here has been that Raw is bad because Raw has has been run by this mean heel Baron Corbin, so why should Paige lose her position over this? She has been portrayed as nothing but competent.

IF BARON CORBIN WINS, HE BECOMES THE PERMANENT GENERAL MANAGER OF MONDAY NIGHT RAW: Baron Corbin vs. Kurt Angle- no rating, HORRENDOUS segment
Michael Cole claimed that things “have to be earned here in WWE” and that “Baron Corbin did not allow the Superstars to earn anything here in WWE.” Keep that in mind as you read what happened here.
Kurt got some suplexes off and then Corbin rolled to the outside as we went to a commercial break. When we got back from a commercial, Corbin was in control. No one ever showed or told us that Corbin had gained this advantage by doing anything but playing fairly. At this point, Triple H came out and declared this to be a handicap match, adding Bobby Roode, Chad Gable, and Apollo Crews to Angle’s side. In other words: Corbin was told he had to earn his spot by winning this match. He fairly gained an advantage, at which point Triple H changed the rules to stack the deck against him to an outrageous degree.
The three heels- you know what? F*ck it. I’m leaving that mental mistake in there, because they did look like heels here, all stomping away at Corbin three-on-one.
The three heels beat Corbin up on the outside, then tossed him back in. They all took turns beating Corbin up in the ring, while the crooked referee ignored their rule-breaking, so Corbin said f*ck this and tried to walk out through the crowd, but they chased him down and beat him up even more. Then Shane came out and declared this to be a no DQs match, so they all beat Corbin up with weapons. And then, AFTER THE MATCH WAS ALREADY OVER, they all put Corbin through a table. This whole time, Cole and Renee have been talking about how great it must feel for this gang of wrestlers to “get revenge” on Baron Corbin. Well after watching this, I want to see Baron Corbin get revenge on all of these assholes.
And what did all of this accomplish? JACK SH*T. Corbin had no power before this, and he had no power after it. All of the guys who got “revenge” on Corbin here tonight on Raw were part of the group that got revenge on him last night at the PPV, in a match with the same stipulations attached, so there wasn’t anything accomplished by that part of it either. Basically, they wasted the first half hour of their TV show showing us something they already showed us last week, and announcing nebulous bullsh*t.

Michael Cole tells us that “that must have felt so good for Kurt, who was sent on a ‘vacation’ because of Baron Corbin. This comment really grates me because, in kayfabe, Kurt was doing a f*cking terrible job as GM, and Steph should have canned his ass long before. But Cole’s comment here tells us that in WWE’s mind, some sort of injustice was done to Kurt because Kurt was doing a good job. On a show where the people in charge are finally promising to do a better job of running things, this comment is pretty obnoxious to hear. Also, please note how Steph, who got rid of Kurt even though he was doing a kayfabe good job and who both put the evil Corbin in power and then let him run around wielding said power completely unchecked to the point where he has been kayfabe killing the show- escapes all of this without any blame.

Oh my G-d Cole and Renee won’t shut up, and they’re just taking turns rephrasing the same point the other just made. It’s making me wish they would both suddenly suffer a paralysis of the vocal cords that will last until 11 pm. Maybe Isla Dawn can help me out by casting some sort of spell on them? Isla, if you’re reading this, just make an Amazon wish list with all of the necessary ingredients and I’ll send you however many goat hearts and toad spleens you need. I can buy that stuff on Amazon, right?

I have zero fashion sense, and even I can tell you that Renee’s sparkly purple top clashes with her black tracksuit pants. Also, John Cena is getting some sort of award and they want us to know about it. Good job, John. Keep up the good work.

DOLPH ZIGGLER vs. FINN BALOR- 6.75/10
They had a decent match for a while until Drew McIntyre came out. They each took a chance to attack him, then went back to wrestling, but once that happened, you knew that this was going to end in an obnoxious DQ, which is what we got soon after.
The McMahons told us that we would be entering a new era and everything would be new a fresh and better… and so far they have given us a bullsh*t match that was just a repeat of something we saw at last night’s PPV, and now an obnoxious DQ finish in a match they threw away a big match at last night’s PPV in order to make us want to see.

DEAN AMBROSE PROMO- meh
Dean comes out flanked by his gasmask-wearing security guards. Meanwhile, Corey Graves asks Renee about the “celebration last night in the Ambrose household,” to which Renee jovially responded “of course there was, but I’m not going to tell you about it.” This really wasn’t a good thing for babyface Renee to be saying (although she was kind of forced by Graves asking a question he shouldn’t have asked). That being said, I will admit to popping for her response, simply because it was shockingly close in tone to the snarky, “they’ll never say this on TV” mental one I crafted in my mind, which was “there sure was Corey! I can’t go into specifics without getting us kicked off the air, but let’s just say that if you were unhappy with what Paige did to the NXT Women’s Title, you might not want to touch the Intercontinental Title without first putting on several pairs of gloves.”
Dean rambles on for a while. He says he is going to take away everything Seth Rollins cares about. He keeps calling Seth out but Seth doesn’t show up. I think we all know what’s going to happen here. When Seth didn’t show up, Dean decides to hold an IC Title open challenge that is open to anyone not named Seth Rollins. This challenge was answered by Tyler Breeze. I wonder where they got that idea from?

WWE INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE MATCH: Dean Ambrose(c) (w/the Gasmask Guards) vs. Tyler Breeze- 4/10
Don’t worry, “Gasmask Guards” is a name I made up, not something you’ll have to suffer through the commentators repeating several times a minute during every Dean Ambrose segment for the next three months. Breeze got some offense in. Dean won clean.

AMBROSE CALLS ROLLINS OUT AGAIN- This time, the sound guy played Seth’s music. Dean had three of his four guards go to the ramp, and one take the opposite side of the ring by the non-English announcers, just in case Seth was coming out through the crowd (although if he was doing that, how would they have known to play his music?). But, as I’m sure you figured out the first time Seth didn’t come out, Seth was actually one of the guards... so again: how did the sound engineer know to play his music? And in quite the unfortunate coincidence for Dean, Seth just happened to be the one who Dean sent to the other side of the ring, so Seth jumped into the ring and attacked Dean from behind like a coward. Your hero, ladies and gentlemen. The other three Gasmask Guards tried to pull Seth off but he beat them up, though this did allow Dean time to escape. Cole is yelling about how Dean is a coward for running away, but Renee rightfully points out, as I did, that Seth jumped Dean from behind.

CHARLY CARUSO INTERVIEWS SHANE MCMAHON- bad
Charly’s question for Shane was as follows: “The McMahon Family promised a ‘fresh start’ on Monday Night Raw. What, exactly, does that even mean?” That’s a good f*cking question, Charly. We’re an hour into this “fresh start” and we haven’t seen any sort of change yet, or any hint of what changes might be coming. Shane tells us that there will be “new faces,” which doesn’t really help us because it’s something they already said. Shane also said that Superstars who haven’t previously gotten opportunities will now get some, and that “tough decisions will have to be made. Sure. Whatever.

DRAKE MAVERICK, AOP, & SHANE MCMAHON SEGMENT-
Drake says that AoP want their “mandatory rematch,” but Shane says that he’s not going to give them one. How can he not give them one? If it’s “mandatory” then he has to give it to them by definition!
Shane had two reasons for not given them the rematch they are contractually owed:
1. Shane thinks mandatory rematches are “antiquated.” This appears to a revelation he has had only some time in the past twenty-four hours, because he and Paige have been giving champions this mandatory rematch on Smackdown for months now.
2. Because Shane thinks that AoP “didn’t earn” the titles in the first place, but rather had them handed to them by Corbin. MAYBE Shane has a moral argument here, but a contract is a contract, and if such things are part of every champion’s standard contract (which all appearances have suggested that they are, especially because every time we have seen a ‘you don’t get a rematch’ clause added to a contract- such as Brock losing the title to Big Show in 2002 or Hogan losing the belt at Halloween Havoc 1995… also to Big Show… and also because his manager turned on him, too, now that I think about it- it has been treated as unusual), then you can’t just not give them a rematch without being in breach of contract.
Shane now begins to lecture them about “opportunity,” and went into full self-important douchebag mode. He is going to make them “earn” their title shot by butting them in a four-way later tonight with The B-Team, The Revival, and Lucha House Party. Just seeing WWE’s least competent authority figure lecture the main roster’s best one about people “earning opportunity” made me want to see Maverick punch Shane in the nuts and then tell AoP to throw him through a wall.

SIX WRESTLERS ARE BEING CALLED UP FROM NXT-
1. Lars Sullivan- we already knew this.
2. Nikki Cross- I would be excited about this, but I have no faith in their ability to use her character well, and the fact that the rest of SAnitY became an afterthought after about three weeks on the main roster is not encouraging.
3. EC III- fine
4. Lacey Evans- I’m not really sure she’s ready for the main roster, but she’s really no worse in the ring than Mandy Rose and probably better than Liv Morgan (and certainly better than Alicia Fox) so why not call her up? The other strike against Lacey is that she doesn’t really excite most people for any real reason. She’s a passable worker and a decent promo once they get her character nailed down, but that’s really all she has going for her. I mean… I seem to be her biggest fan on the entirety of the internet, and even I am not in any way excited about her getting called up.
5 & 6- Otis Dozovic & Tucker Knight of Heavy Machinery- fine, whatever.
Honestly, when I look at this group, what I what I imagine is Hunter going off into a corner somewhere and snickering about how he tricked Vince into taking these guys so that he can keep Undisputed Era and Ricochet and Kairi and Baszler and Velveteen Dream and Ciampa and Gargano and Aleister Black and Bianca Belair and Keith Lee and Matt Riddle and Io Shirai and War Raiders all to himself down in NXT.

We got some video packages for all of the call-ups after the commercial break. Lars’ was the same one we’ve been seeing. Lacey’s made me absolutely dread having to hear the commentators repeat her catchphrases and try to explain her schizophrenic character every week. Nikki Cross’ was good, Heavy Machinery’s was fine, and EC III’s was not only good, but included the ridiculous and hilarious visual of a close-up of his ass as he pulled down his pants to reveal his wrestling trunks. And speaking of male wrestlers who like to show us their ass covered in wrestling trunks…

BOBBY LASHLEY “SINGS”- boring
He and Lio Rush did The Drifter’s shtick, and then Lashley did his posing routine while Lio got cheap heat by dissing the local sports team. This was then interrupted by JoJo introducing Elias, who got in the ring behind them and hit Lashley with a guitar. So did Elias sneak down to ringside through the crowd, then cue JoJo in on his plan, and only then attack when JoJo gave him his cue? Didn’t he realize that this plan might be foiled if they had, say, turned to the left while he was wasting time giving JoJo instructions?

SAMI ZAYN WILL BE RETURNING SOON- This video package made him out to be a total heel, but Sami sent out a Tweet that seems to indicate that he will be returning as a babyface. And don’t get too excited by that “returning soon” bit. Lars Sullivan has been “coming soon” for almost a month now, and seems to be no closer to showing up than he was at Survivor Series when the video package first aired.

#1 CONTENDERSHIP MATCH: The Revival vs. The B-Team vs. The Authors of Pain (w/Drake Maverick) vs. Lucha House Party (w/Gran Metalik)- 5.75/10
Renee Young is coming across like the worst mark ever. The last time we saw The Revival she was treating them like they were whiny, heelish, sticks in the mud, and now she absolutely loves them even though they have changed absolutely nothing about themselves. They’re apparently supposed to be babyfaces now because Seth Rollins put them over last week, so now Renee loves them. And when Corey Graves brought up the fact that Lucha House Party Rules were no longer a thing, Renee was perfectly happy about this even though it was just a few weeks ago where she was touting them as a visionary idea that was the natural evolution of tag team wrestling.
The action here was fine to good. The Revival won.

CHARLY CARUSO INTERVIEWS SETH ROLLINS- meh
Seth says he let Ambrose get in his head last night. Really? I didn’t see that play out in the match at all. Seth loves WWE a lot, so he is going to right his ship and “end” Dean Ambrose. Is he going kill him?

BARON CORBIN YELLS AT SETH ROLLINS- He blames all of his problems on Rollins, and says that everything Ambrose says about Rollins is true. Seth then punched Corbin in the face and knocked him down.

We got another replay of the McMahon’s speech, which Cole called “iconic.” Oh f*ck off! The word “iconic” requires a sense of history. I left a 4oz. piece of salmon the counter to defrost before the McMahons started their speech, and we haven’t even seen enough “history” elapse yet for my dinner to defrost yet.

RONDA ROUSEY PROMO-
For some inexplicable reason, the fans are not booing the asshole who stuck her nose in last night’s main event to cost everyone’s favorite wrestler Becky Lynch her WWE Smackdown Women’s Championship.
Ronda briefly runs down what she did last night, then starts to wax poetical about what it means to be a champion. Meanwhile, the fans either don’t care or chant for Becky. She thinks that every champion should have to defend his/her/their title the night after every PPV. I love how Ronda’s ridiculous claims about what a champion has to do don’t actually fit what she herself did while she was getting famous as the Strikeforce/UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion. They have Ronda so ridiculously unlikeable these past few months.
Anyway, try not to be too surprised, but Ronda does the same thing she did last month and wants to have an open challenge tonight. After a few seconds of waiting, we cut backstage, to where the entire female roster is bunched up together, all yelling “I WANT IT!” over and other again at these three production people. Is that how open challenges work? That everyone who wants one runs to the Gorilla position and then some designated employee just picks one of them to get it? Because that would mean that earlier tonight when Dean Ambrose made his open challenge, this person chose Tyler Breeze- who has not won a match on Raw since APRIL- over all of the other people who were presumably asking for this title shot, like Drew McIntyre, Bobby Lashley, Elias, Mojo Rawley (hey, at least Mojo has won a match semi-recently)?
Probably not. We just need this one to work differently because this week’s script calls for Stephanie McMahon to take charge of the women’s division. She does so by yelling at all of them to quiet down like PE teacher when all of the third-graders want to be team captain. Steph then marches all of them out in front of the crowd. Well… not all of them. Alexa Bliss! was inexplicably absent. Shouldn’t she want a title match, too? They have never kayfabe acknowledged her injury, after all. And speaking of Alexa, you’d think that by this point we would have gotten some sort of official word as to whether or not she is still in charge of the women’s division, but no one has even brought this question up yet.
Also missing- conspicuous by the fact that they weren’t towering over the others, were Nia Jax and Tamina.
Anyway, Steph gets to speak for all of the women, standing at the center like the real star, and telling Ronda that not only do all of them want a title shot, but “they’re all worthy of one.” Even the jobber losers like Dana Brooke. And you all remember how Nattie bested Ruby Riott in a perfectly fair wrestling match last night? Well that doesn’t matter because they’re both equally worthy of getting a title shot. All of the women on the stage get happy and excited as Steph books a #1 contenderhisp “eight-woman gauntlet match” for right now… but there are TEN women standing there with her. So after saying that all of them deserve a title match, Steph is just going to f*ck two of them over by not giving them a chance to earn a title shot (on second examination, they weren’t all happy. I couldn’t see Ruby Riott or Sarah Logan’s faces, but I could see Liv Morgan’s and she didn’t look too happy, so she has probably figured out that she and Sarah are the two getting screwed here).
I SOOOOOOOO badly don’t want to sit through an eight-woman Gauntlet Match just to determine who gets to tap to Ronda Rousey in three minutes.
Also, at this point it occurred to me that we have seen/know of six matches for tonight’s show. The Angle/Corbin BS, Dolph vs. Balor, Dean’s open challenge, the tag team #1 contendership match, this here Gauntlet Match, and the resulting Ronda Rousey title defense. Of those matches, one (Balor vs. Dolph) was booked last night, and THE OTHRE FIVE HAVE ALL BEEN BOOKED ON TONIGHT’S SHOW ON THE FLY! These f*cking McMahons showed up and gave this big speech about how they’re going to make the show better from now on… BUT DIDN’T ACTUALLY PUT ANY THOUGHT INTO WHAT THEY WERE GOING TO SHOW US ON THIS SUPPOSEDLY NEW AND IMPROVED RAW!

KEVIN OWENS IS RETURNING SOON- see my above caveat about “soon.”

GAUNTLET MATCH: Alicia Fox vs. Bayley vs. Dana Brooke vs. Mickie James vs. Ember Moon vs. Natalya vs. Ruby Riott vs. Sasha Banks- 7/10
Renee told us that the title match in question will take place next week, so after all of her cloying about what a real champion is, Ronda will apparently not even be allowed to fit her own definition. That made me laugh.
The Mickie James vs. Ember Moon segment of this match had me wanting to see those two wrestle a lot more than I want to see anyone wrestle Ronda Rousey. Seeing as how Nattie and Ruby just had their big blow-off match on last night’s PPV, you probably won’t be shocked to learn that the geniuses booking this show stuck those two in the ring against each other here tonight for a long period of time.
This got good by the end, but it was really just the Ember vs. Mickie and Sasha vs. Nattie segments that had any value. Nattie vs. Sasha on it’s own probably would have gotten a higher rating from me, but having to sit through the rest of this dragged it down. Nattie won, and Ronda came out afterwards and they hugged.

Advertised for next week’s show is Ronda vs. Nattie for the Raw Women’s Title, Rollins vs. Corbin, Drew vs. Dolph vs. Balor, a Paul Heyman appearance, and Lashley vs. Drifter in a “Miracle on 34th Street Fight.

This was yet another very bad episode of Raw. Sure, there won’t be any more of the usual Baron Corbin-induced boredom and heels dominating everything, but the trade-off for that is going back to Vince’s kids being insufferable and lording over the wrestlers, plus probably a weekly pompous speech about how everything they do is for us. Uch. The more things change, the more they stay the same.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

KILLdozer

Re: BRM Reviews the 12/17/2018 Raw (the more things change...)

Post by KILLdozer » Dec 18th, '18, 13:09

I find it almost absurd that they're telling us that fool Natalya could actually defeat Sasha Banks....
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Dec 18th, '18, 13:41

KILLdozer wrote: Dec 18th, '18, 13:09 I find it almost absurd that they're telling us that fool Natalya could actually defeat Sasha Banks....
Sasha has been shit for months, at least Natty is coming off TLC with a victory

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Dec 18th, '18, 13:54

cero2k wrote: Dec 18th, '18, 13:41
KILLdozer wrote: Dec 18th, '18, 13:09 I find it almost absurd that they're telling us that fool Natalya could actually defeat Sasha Banks....
Sasha has been shit for months, at least Natty is coming off TLC with a victory
Natalya has been THE fool of the Raw Women's division for a long time now, in ring and emotionally and mentally, multi time champ Sasha Banks, who they usually always make sure at least looks quite in matches...isn't someone I'd figure to be in the same league.

I think besides Ronda Rousey....she's tapped out every woman on the RAW roster actually...soooo lol.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Dec 18th, '18, 14:38

KILLdozer wrote: Dec 18th, '18, 13:54

Natalya has been THE fool of the Raw Women's division for a long time now, in ring and emotionally and mentally, multi time champ Sasha Banks, who they usually always make sure at least looks quite in matches...isn't someone I'd figure to be in the same league.

I think besides Ronda Rousey....she's tapped out every woman on the RAW roster actually...soooo lol.
Sasha hasn't won a single's match since August, and that was a two minute squash. She's not even a jobber to the stars. Sasha doesn't have a single title defense in her belt.

Not counting the Divas Title, Natty's 1 title reign lasted 86 days. ALL 4 of Sasha's combined reigns make up 80 days.

You may like her and all, and nothing against her, but Sasha is booked as shit, she's a total geek.

I will say this, if we were supposed to be getting 'change' last night, Bayley or Sasha should had started the gauntlet at #1 and run the whole thing to winning and giving fans someone we think is a badass and not just do yet another 'frienemies" story with Ronda and Natty, which I ASSURE you, it won't even compare to LAX vs Lucha Bros

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Dec 18th, '18, 15:59

Yeah, I don't understand how they could at times seem so high on her then drop her down so lowly. This is NOTHING like the Sasha Banks of old, who even then, they wouldn't push all the way to the top because of...reasons with Charlotte. Her and Bailey aren't even always featured anymore. It's almost like..someone mentioned it before...

*nothing matters that isn't Ronda Rousey and what she's doing in this division.*

I'm absolutely the biggest Sasha Banks fan around, but even I'll say she's dropped so far it's ridiculous. I've already said it multiples time in the past.

It's again, seeming to be the "fuck everyone but Ronda Rousey"...(hmmmm....) Idea.

Think about it. The ONLY OTHER REAL THING going on, has been Natalya vs the Squad and Ruby Riott...which all just stemmed FROM RONDA ROUSEY and in turn was USED to make Natalya the next challenger....

So when's that change coming?

OH! They meant NEXT WEEK, not officially this week....

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Dec 18th, '18, 19:36

I'm already tired of all this Sullivan stuff...

No...I've "Never" seen a "freak"...like him...

Stocky midget...