BRM Reviews the 4/15/2019 Raw (Superstar Shake-up: Night 1)

Serujuunin

Re: BRM Reviews the 4/15/2019 Raw (Superstar Shake-up: Night 1)

Post by Serujuunin » Apr 16th, '19, 14:08

KILLdozer wrote: Apr 16th, '19, 11:49 Yeah though-on that OTHER subject-that's Bray Wyatt returning. If it's somehow NOT...then I'd have literally no other idea who the curveball good be. I don't think it's foreshadowing some kind of surprise Abyss appearance or something involving him.

I mean...ROCKING CHAIR NOW? Come on lol.
Yeah... at this point I’d be surprised if it’s anyone other than Wyatt. All of his typical symbolism is there. The buzzard (which I didn’t actually put together until someone here pointed it out), the doll, the rocking chair...

Which I’m not against, all in all. I just hope they book him properly this time.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Apr 16th, '19, 14:11

Serujuunin wrote: Apr 16th, '19, 14:08
KILLdozer wrote: Apr 16th, '19, 11:49 Yeah though-on that OTHER subject-that's Bray Wyatt returning. If it's somehow NOT...then I'd have literally no other idea who the curveball good be. I don't think it's foreshadowing some kind of surprise Abyss appearance or something involving him.

Yeah... at this point I’d be surprised if it’s anyone other than Wyatt. All of his typical symbolism is there. The buzzard (which I didn’t actually put together until someone here pointed it out), the doll, the rocking chair...

Which I’m not against, all in all. I just hope they book him properly this time.
The biggest other thing is the flash cut away from the vignette at the very last second.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Apr 16th, '19, 15:05

KILLdozer wrote: Apr 16th, '19, 14:11

The biggest other thing is the flash cut away from the vignette at the very last second.
I can’t say they’ve held my attention until the very end so I’ve never noticed!

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Apr 16th, '19, 15:19

Serujuunin wrote: Apr 16th, '19, 15:05

LOL!
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Apr 16th, '19, 15:31

Big Red Machine wrote: Apr 16th, '19, 15:19

LOL!
I've got this strange feeling that all of this "toys and puppets stuff", is gonna somehow and someway tie into the very real fact that he's becoming a father...

"Father Bray Wyatt" is on the way...

"Father Bray..."

..."Father Wyatt..."...

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Apr 16th, '19, 16:17

KILLdozer wrote: Apr 16th, '19, 15:31

LOL!
I've got this strange feeling that all of this "toys and puppets stuff", is gonna somehow and someway tie into the very real fact that he's becoming a father...

"Father Bray..."

..."Father Wyatt..."...

That... could actually be interesting, if they did it right. He has the right presence and charisma to be like the creepy priest from The Evil Within 2.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Apr 17th, '19, 09:45

Serujuunin wrote: Apr 16th, '19, 16:17
KILLdozer wrote: Apr 16th, '19, 15:31

LOL!

"Father Bray..."

..."Father Wyatt..."...

That... could actually be interesting, if they did it right. He has the right presence and charisma to be like the creepy priest from The Evil Within 2.
Or he's just a weird old dude with a kid now💁