RAW Discussion 5/16

Phreak

Re: RAW Discussion 5/16

Post by Phreak » May 16th, '11, 20:56

Dead Man Walking wrote:I hope Miz. Get put in the hospital Sunday. Since no on is on there I'm going to get off of here and go eat some popcorn and watch the rest of Raw. So my final thoughts Cena will win but only if Miz and alex rily don't get invalved but you know they will. Well see you all next week in the Raw discussion. Hope more people are a part of it.

Im here, I just dont say anything, because you go off topic about baseball, you cuss way to damn much and for the most part (98% of the time) your just plain annoying as hell therefore I dont like to get into any convo that your involved in
_________________________________________________________________________________

Outspoken, Bluntly Honest, Offensive and Politically Incorrect since '79

Dead Man Walking
Future Endeavored

Post by Dead Man Walking » May 17th, '11, 09:37

Phreak wrote:
Dead Man Walking wrote:I hope Miz. Get put in the hospital Sunday. Since no on is on there I'm going to get off of here and go eat some popcorn and watch the rest of Raw. So my final thoughts Cena will win but only if Miz and alex rily don't get invalved but you know they will. Well see you all next week in the Raw discussion. Hope more people are a part of it.

Im here, I just dont say anything, because you go off topic about baseball, you cuss way to damn much and for the most part (98% of the time) your just plain annoying as hell therefore I dont like to get into any convo that your involved in
Well I'm sorry you don't like me but that's to fucken bad. So you think your so special. No you not your not better then me. So if you have a problem with me I don't give a shit. Because I never did anything to you so why the fuck you hating on me. That not cool. You should be asham of your self. I never had a problem with you but you just gave me a reason not to like you.

kiel297

Post by kiel297 » May 17th, '11, 10:22

SOMEONE can't take criticism...
Rabid619 wrote:A Bella went after Kharma when her back was turned. Kharma knocks her down, the other goes for a top rope move and gets caught.

First Bella leaves the ring and Implant Buster on the second Bella.
I'd just like to point out that if you watch closely, her face hit the mat before the rest of her body. Looked pretty nasty

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » May 17th, '11, 10:34

DeadManWalking, nobody has to like everybody around here but you do have to learn to get along with people. I am locking this topic due to your words, i would suggest that in the future you think before you post. Phreak spoke his mind about you and while it wasn't the best idea he tried not to be insulting with his words.