Will John Morrison win the WWE Heavyweight Championship?

womenwrestlerfan
Future Endeavored

Will John Morrison win the WWE Heavyweight Championship?

Post by womenwrestlerfan » Dec 20th, '10, 21:17

Hey guys,

Well John Morrison has been on a role as of late in the WWE, especially ever since coming back to RAW

Let's take a look @ his history:

6 years ago, John Hennigan came to the WWE as a part of RAW when he became known as Eric Bischoff's Apprentice Johnny Nitro

5 years ago, he went to SD! and he teamed up w/Joey Mercury and their valet Melina Perez (who also debut on SD! 6 years ago) and they became known as MNM and together, they've won the WWE Tag Team Titles 3 times

4 years ago, ever since the break up of MNM, Melina & Nitro moved back to RAW and Nitro would win the WWE I-C Heavyweight Championship twice that year

@ VENGEANCE 2006, he def. Shelton Benjamin and Carlito in a Triple Threat Match and on RAW on USA, the night after Cyber Sunday, he def. Jeff Hardy to regain the title, but lost it back to Hardy, the following week on RAW on USA

3 years ago, Johnny Nitro won the ECW World Heavyweight Championship def. CM Punk @ the 1st Annual WWE Night of Champions and soon, he would change his name to John Morrison

Morrison would hold on to the title during the Summer of 2007 before losing the belt to CM Punk and after losing the ECW Belt, John Morrison would team up w/The Miz and they would win the WWE Tag Team Championship against Matt Hardy and MVP and they would hold the titles for 8 months before losing them to Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins

Miz and Morrison ended 2008 as the WWE World Tag Team Champions

3 1/4 months later, they would lose a Unified WWE World Tag Team Title Match to Carlito and Primo Colon

a week later, both The Miz and John Morrison got drafted to different brands:

The Miz on RAW and John Morrison on SD! and during the fall of last year, John Morrison def. Rey Mysterio to win his 3rd WWE I-C Heavyweight Championship

3 months later, he would lose the belt to Drew McIntyre @ the 1st ever TLC PPV

However, John Morrison has feuded w/The Miz @ Last Year's Bragging Rights and Wrestlemania XXVI earlier this year and now, John Morrison along w/R-Truth are BACK on RAW

and last night, John Morrison def. Sheamus to become the #1 Contender to the WWE Heavyweight Championship

Will John Morrison win the WWE Heavyweight Championship and will he be the latest man to become the Traditional Triple Crown Winner? (WWE I-C Heavyweight Championship, WWE World Tag Team Championship and the WWE Heavyweight Championship)

That's the Question!

Stay Tuned to the WWE and find out the answer
Last edited by womenwrestlerfan on Mar 29th, '11, 12:58, edited 1 time in total.

BrettBirnberg
Future Endeavored

Re: Will John Morrison win the WWE Heavyweight Championship?

Post by BrettBirnberg » Dec 20th, '10, 21:45

I really want to see a good feud going, but it looks like they are sticking with RKO vs Miz, but Morrison vs Miz is SWEET, especially knowing how they had a feuds before after breaking up, and now it's for the WWE Championship!

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Dec 20th, '10, 22:00

I would love to see John beat the Miz, and then beat him again for Miz's rematch, and then have a few good matches between John and Randy.

T'would be fantabulous.

kirbs2002

Post by kirbs2002 » Dec 20th, '10, 22:00

As long as The Miz comes out on top. That's all that matters.
Reality TV is faker than "fake" wrestling!

"The views that I'm about to express are not necessarily those of anyone else but myself, but they ought to be and, in fact, they probably are"

Serujuunin

Post by Serujuunin » Dec 20th, '10, 22:40

They can all come out smelling like roses if the WWE does it right.

Personally, I want John to come out on top. But I'm a little biased.

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Dec 20th, '10, 23:11

Serujuunin wrote:Personally, I want John to come out on top. But I'm a little biased.
Nothing wrong with that. :wink:

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Dec 21st, '10, 11:14

sadly, I think that morrison is just being used as filler for Miz's reign so that the bigger names can fight in the rumble. He's what hardcore holly was to lesnar.