Christian; 2x WORLD Heavyweight Champion

womenwrestlerfan
Future Endeavored

Post by womenwrestlerfan » Jul 18th, '11, 13:01

Hey guys,

For those of you that missed it last night

Christian better known as Captain Charisma has regained the World Heavyweight Championship for a 2nd time

Here's what happend:

World Heavyweight Championship
Randy Orton (c) vs. Christian

If Randy Orton is disqualified, he will lose the World Heavyweight Championship. Christian comes out first to a mixed reaction from the live crowd. The crowd has been hot all night but often times they do not react in accordance with WWE storylines.

The World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton is out next to a big reaction from the crowd. Tony Chimmel is in the ring and gives the formal introductions and we are ready to go!

The bells rings and the first world title match is underway. Christian goes to the outside and grabs a chair. Christian slides a chair and taunts Randy Orton with it. Orton picks up the chair, talks some crap to Christian and tosses the chair out of the ring. Christian taunts Orton and pushes him. Orton hits him with a stiff right hand. Orton bounces Christian's head off the top turnbuckle and whips him corner-to-corner. Orton throws Christian over his body, sending him to the mat and follows it up with stomps and an attack on the upper body of Christian.

'Lets go Randy' chants as Christian counters by sending Orton to the outside and leaping over the top rope to the outside but no one home as Orton moves. Orton gets back in but goes on the outside and hits some offense. Orton gets Christian back on the apron and works with him. Christian counters on Orton with a neckbreaker and goes off the middle rope and hits a flying elbow. Quick count by Christian on Orton.

Christian continues his assault and slows the match down with some submission maneuvers on Orton. The crowd is red hot as Christian helps Orton up but Orton counters with right hands. Christian lands right hands of his own. Christian stands on the neck of Orton then goes to the outside and connects with a stiff right hand to the face of Orton from the outside. Two count from Christian on Orton.

Front facelock on Orton by Christian but Orton counters. They work in the corner and Orton catches Christian for a two count. Quick spinebuster counter by Christian on Orton followed by two count. Christian attempts the Kill Switch but Orton counters. Christian lands on his feet on a suplex attempt but both men end up falling to the outside. The referee begins to count with both men down on the outside.

Orton gets back in the ring, Christian to the top rope. Christian misses on Orton as they brawl in the ring. Christian goes for a missile dropkick but Orton counters with a jacknife cover. Orton gets on Christian but Christian counters out. Orton tries to set Christian up but he counters again. Back and forth and Christian goes off the middle rope into a dropkick by Orton. Two count for Orton.

Christian counters with a blow then goes up the ropes. Orton gets up and lands several right hands to the face of Christian. Orton climbs to the second rope for a superplex attempt. Christian fights him off and pushes him down to the mat. Diving headbutt off the top rope, he gets a two count!

Orton counters and goes for the RKO but Christian countered. Great back and forth work by these two but Orton corrals him with right hands. Christian hits the Kill Switch on Orton and gets a long two count. Wow, the crowd is hot for that!

Christian sets Orton up for the spear but Orton sidesteps and goes for a gutwrench suplex but changes it into a neckbreaker. He gets a two count.

Scoop slam from Orton on Christian. He pulls Christian in from the ropes and lands a DDT for vintage Randy Orton. Orton gets in viper position on Christian. Christian spits in the face of Randy Orton and Orton's furious. Orton lands several punches to the face of Christian and ends up low-blowing him. The referee disqualifies Orton.

Winner via DQ & new World Heavyweight Champion: Christian

After the match, Orton has lost it. It attacks Christian and tears apart the Spanish announce table. He picks up a monitor and lands a blow to the face of Christian. Orton sets Christian up on the Spanish announce table, Orton looks insane. He stand on the Spanish announce table as Teddy Long is out to try and stop this.

Orton hits the RKO!

Randy Orton looks at what he did and he is still not in a good mood after losing the title. Orton goes up the aisle but then he returns to the ringside area and he picks up Christian and hits another RKO.

Orton walks to the TitanTron again but this time it looks like he is not going to go back for more. The officials check on Christian and he is having trouble getting back to his feet.

The Viper goin' Ballistic on Captain Charisma

Christian walking out with the World Title, but with some help from officials

ECWFlairfan

Re: Christian; 2x WORLD Heavyweight Champion

Post by ECWFlairfan » Jul 18th, '11, 20:04

Christian is now a 4 time World champion... 2x NWA World title, 2x WWE World title

Robert Randall

Post by Robert Randall » Jul 18th, '11, 20:08

how the hell is Christian better known as Captain Charisma?
when I say I'm the ish, I'm not being cocky or conceited, I'm merely telling you what others told me "Rob, you're the ish"

ECWFlairfan

Post by ECWFlairfan » Jul 18th, '11, 20:52

Captain Charisma is Christian's moniker in BOTH WWE & TNA...

Robert Randall

Post by Robert Randall » Jul 18th, '11, 21:16

ECWFlairfan wrote:Captain Charisma is Christian's moniker in BOTH WWE & TNA...
yes but he is NOT best known by that nickname
when I say I'm the ish, I'm not being cocky or conceited, I'm merely telling you what others told me "Rob, you're the ish"

womenwrestlerfan
Future Endeavored

Post by womenwrestlerfan » Jul 18th, '11, 21:33

To me he is, I like to call him that or call him The Instant Classic

But all in all, I hope that Christian's Reign doesn't end with a short one

Robert Randall

Post by Robert Randall » Jul 18th, '11, 21:36

womenwrestlerfan wrote:To me he is, I like to call him that or call him The Instant Classic

But all in all, I hope that Christian's Reign doesn't end with a short one
ok, but that don't make him "better known" by that name just because YOU like to use it

womenwrestlerfan
Future Endeavored

Post by womenwrestlerfan » Jul 18th, '11, 21:41

Robert Randall wrote:ok, but that don't make him "better known" by that name just because YOU like to use it
I just like saying things like that or I can say alias LOL

So can we please get back to this?

What do ya make of Christian regaining the title via DQ?

Rabid619

Post by Rabid619 » Jul 19th, '11, 19:29

womenwrestlerfan wrote:I just like saying things like that or I can say alias LOL
But you're claiming that he's known by a nickname like its a fact when it's just your opinion. Thats what he's saying.

Verdun

Post by Verdun » Jul 19th, '11, 19:55

Personally, I think you both shouldn't quibble over a few words.
Lady Luck is smiling...

yourcrapsweak

Post by yourcrapsweak » Jul 19th, '11, 20:23

Verdun wrote:Personally, I think you both shouldn't quibble over a few words.
Yeah this.
"I was trending worldwide on Twitter once. And then I looked in my wallet, and there was no money in there."
-Kevin Steen

ECWFlairfan

Post by ECWFlairfan » Jul 19th, '11, 20:29

Would have preferred an outright win... but Christian is champ again...YAY!