Liar! That IS Fat Ahmed Johnson!

cero2k
Site Admin

Re: Who's This? #1

Post by cero2k » Oct 1st, '14, 11:34

Bob-O wrote:
cero2k wrote:fat Ahmed Johnson :p i have no idea who that is
Liar! That IS Fat Ahmed Johnson!
haha i thought he looked familiar, i was just guessing. btw, it's usual to see guys just get old, but i don't think i've seen someone else go from wrestler body to this fat. i guess chris hero, but still

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Oct 1st, '14, 15:56

cero2k wrote: i don't think i've seen someone else go from wrestler body to this fat.
Even in his prime, Ahmed was never really 'cut' he was just a big athletic dude. A "Home Gym" body if that makes any sense.

He'd actually be a great poster child for DDP yoga if they could talk him into it. Weight loss companies snag up guys like Ahmed, guys/gals that USED to work out, that KNOW how to be in shape, and just aren't at the moment - whether rehabbing from injury, just had a baby, or just said 'fuck it' (ahem... Ahmed...). 99.9% of those miracle Before & After shots are this case...

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Oct 1st, '14, 16:27

Bob-O wrote:
cero2k wrote: i don't think i've seen someone else go from wrestler body to this fat.
Even in his prime, Ahmed was never really 'cut' he was just a big athletic dude. A "Home Gym" body if that makes any sense.

He'd actually be a great poster child for DDP yoga if they could talk him into it. Weight loss companies snag up guys like Ahmed, guys/gals that USED to work out, that KNOW how to be in shape, and just aren't at the moment - whether rehabbing from injury, just had a baby, or just said 'fuck it' (ahem... Ahmed...). 99.9% of those miracle Before & After shots are this case...
DDP should help Hero get his WWE job back