Post by VadeKruger » Jan 7th, '11, 12:31

Stay tuned for all the latest WWR news!
Factions are overrated.

Lynas
Future Endeavored

Re: WAC Newsflash

Post by Lynas » Jan 12th, '11, 07:17

Interview with a president

During what the business call a "non-kayfabe" interview with WAC President Shane Lynas, Shane was keen to share how he'll further enhance WAC past its competitors & how they got there in the first place as well as the Integration of the new brand BCW.

Regarding the integration of BCW, Lynas said: "We've got our main competitor, who we see as competition, & we've also got a friendly rivalry from within our own company, [BCW]. We've got two sets of writers & for all intensive purposes the two are completely seperate entities, but the two may cross paths now and then. Despite have the second largest share in WAC in its wholeness I actually very little say over what happens with BCW, though I do advise creatively of course."

How did WAC get so big?: WAC started sometime after the formation of our main competitor, but it took some time afterwards, we got a realising that our ratings were higher, our buy rates were up and we actually took over them, our edgier storylines, continuity, wrestling & story quality, we've been there ever since, but we can't get complacent...

But in keeping with refusing to be complacent, we had to make ourselves better, when we acquired BCW we knew which of their guys we wanted to keep & where we wanted to take the brand. We've got some fantastic writers on both brands & I'm sure we can propel ourselves further.

So there's competition between BCW & WAC?: "Of course there is, it's healthy, we'll sit in a creative meeting, and guys who write for BCW have already ribbed us because they've book women in the main event of their show unlike us and saying they've got the better wrestlers etcetera, etcetera, but it's all healthy & it's all okay. If both brands can keep firing on high canisters, then this company will be where I & everyone else involved in the running of it will want it to be"

We've just witness the debut of several new guys in the company, with rumours of more, is this true?: We're always on the lookout for new talent, always scouting, AJ goes to independant shows all the time with his team, they split, they go all over the place looking for new guys, over the next few weeks we're hoping to bring in a few more guys to strengthen both brands./i]

Looking to the future, where is this going to go?: "How can any one of us say, we know where we want it to go, we know who we want to push & who deserve it. Our writing team is the best I could ask for and if we can all keep together & keep tight, I know we can make this the best company on the block, period."

Lynas
Future Endeavored

Post by Lynas » Jan 13th, '11, 06:59

WAC star signs new multi-year deal

We have learned today that WAC star Bryan Dean has signed a new multi-year deal with the company. He had the following to say on Twitter: "I look 4ward to a new era with WAC. Wrestling 4 u guys is my biggest passion"

The announcment was issued in a statement by WAC.

WAC proudly notes that Bryan Dean has decided to sign the new multi-year deal offered to him. We look forward to seeing Bryan Dean on our screens again soon.

Many people were shocked to hear this news as Bryan Dean has slipped down the pecking order as of late, at one point Bryan Dean was feuding Shane Lynas for the World Championship, currently his TV & in-ring time is somewhat limited. We can only imagine that Shane Lynas & the WAC Board have offered Bryan something he truly wanted.

Lynas
Future Endeavored

Post by Lynas » Jan 13th, '11, 07:15

Malone arrested on DUI charges

Terry Malone was last night arrested On DUI Charges
WAC performer Terry Malone (real name Terry Maloise) was arrested at around 2am Thursday morning and spent the night in a jail in Stamford, Connecticut.

Malone, who is currently in a tag team with Adam Griffith, was charged with Driving under the Influence.

According to the police report, Malone refused have his blood alcohol level tested claiming it "impeded on his rights".

The arrest took place 2:13 a.m. on Bedford Street, Stamford not far from the police station itself. He spent the night in jail and was released at 10:14 a.m. on $650 bond.

Lynas
Future Endeavored

Post by Lynas » Jan 18th, '11, 09:37

New Changes To WAC's Dynamic Championship

WAC Released information earlier today & on their show that the rules surrounding their Dynamics Championship have now changed.

Previously the Champion got to choose the stipulation & had to defend the belt every week.

With these new changes, the Challenger chooses the stipulation & the belt only has to be defended a minimum of once in every 30 days.

The WAC Partnership of Tony Bastion & Shane Lynas have implemented this change as a meaure to protect their talent & ensure that their wrestlers don't "burn out" or sustain injuries due to big stipulation matches week after week.

The WAC locker room were told and are rumoured to be pleased with the changes.

VadeKruger

Re: WWR Newsflash

Post by VadeKruger » Feb 20th, '11, 01:23

Mike Roach shoot interview

A shoot interview with 'Sassafras' Mike Roach has been released, it contains some of his personal history and views on professional wrestling, the interviewer is unknown

What made you want to get in the wrestling industry?
-Well, I grew up loving wrestling. It's a big institution where I come from, in Memphis. The local channels would play wrestling from the numerous local promotions every Saturday morning between 9 and noon. Most kids woke up early on a Saturday to catch cartoons. I woke up to catch wrestling.

Who are your childhood heroes?
-Number 1 would have to be Jerry "The King" Lawler. Especially as a heel. In Memphis, a local celebrity gets no bigger than the King. Except, of course, for Elvis. But he died on the toilet, while Lawler piledrove a comedic legend on his head, broke his f**kin' neck. I'm inclined to go with the least embarrassing one.

Do you have any friends in Wrestling?
-Well, CM Punk found me on one of those illegal street-fighting DVD's and went through the trouble of finding me. The particular fight that impressed him was basically just me scrappin' for 15 bucks to supprt my habit. When he found that out, he schooled me in straight edge, then wrestling. I was 17 at the time. Now, whenever he gets a chance to see my matches, he'll give me post-match advice and everything, because I'm still young. So he's more of a mentor. As far as friends go...Rob Randall, Vade Kruger, Fergal Kiley, Jesse Phillips...

So Mike, is the Sassafras character all your own making or was it given to you?
-It was basically just a nickname from high school. *laughs* But the character as wrestling fans know it developed when I spent 6 months, wrestling a 10-match-per-week schedule, in Japan. I really honed my craft and it was definitely an experience I won't forget. Save for maybe Punk, I owe my early successes completely to the Japanese fans.

Who was your professional debut against?
-A Memphis wrestler by the name of Derek King. It ended in a no-contest when we got into a legit brawl outside the ring. He didn't want to job for me and I sure wasn't gonna job for him, despite his 13 years of experience.

What made you leave BCW?
-Basically, I was kinda tired of the business decisions being made. I realize that they were just doing the best they could, what with just re-starting their whole operation, and I don't blame them for a lot of the stuff that happened. But that doesn't mean I need to let my career suffer.

Was it a hard decision?
-I felt a bit guilty for just leaving without notice the way I did, but they've got plenty of talent to compensate for the loss of me.

How did you get on with everyone backstage?
-For the most part, pretty well. Jesse and I were complete opposites, being forced to tag together, but we eventually became friends. It was pretty great. The only problem I had with anyone was with that cocky little bastard Chris Everlast. It took all I had to keep from punching him in the face every time he walked into the room. He thought the mid-card strap they threw on him made him the best in the business. News flash, Everlast: That spot's been reserved. Belt or no, Vade Kruger is the best in the business.

Who is your favourite person to work with in the ring?
-Jay Pontiac and Azande were fun. Especially at house shows. And, again, Jesse's my boy. *laughs*

Would you say BCW was a good place to work?
-The crowds' reactions to the bulls**t I pulled make the answer to that question a yes. The business side...makes it an 'eh'.

Any real life feuds in the BCW locker room involving yourself?
-Other than wanting to curbstomp Everlast?...Nah...NNTK, despite having scouted me, kinda made me nervous, like I'd get buried if I didn't work my a** off. And rightfully so. Hence, the moonsaults I hadn't used since Japan. *laughs*

Who is the joker of the BCW locker room?
Kinda hard to top some of the s**t Rob Randall says. *laughs*

What are your future plans?
-Just to keep wrestling. I'm a free-agent now, but won't be for long. Promise. I'm 19 years old, almost 400 pounds, and do moonsaults with barbed wire wrapped around myself. Needless to say, I'm in demand. *laughs*

Would you ever go back to BCW?
-As of now, I will not. But...never say never. I'm seriously considering a return to Japan. But we'll see what happens.

Who is the man you would most like to work with in the ring?
-I'd like to give Vade a run for his money. And I'd also like to be able to legally drop Everlast on his head. Legal homicide. And I'm only half-joking about that.

If you could change Wrestling as an industry, what would you change and why?
-To re-establish tag team and women's wrestling as the amazing stuff it once was. And to make people earn their titles. Not pushing anyone too soon. I also think that every promotion shoud have a pure wrestling title and hardcore title, instead of one mid-card title. And it should be mandatory to win BOTH the hardcore and pure titles before being eligible to challenge for the top strap in your promotion. But that's just me...

Well thats pretty much it Mike, thanks for giving up some of your time for this small interview
Factions are overrated.

Lynas
Future Endeavored

Post by Lynas » Feb 24th, '11, 05:30

Former WWR Performer in shoot interview on the company

An interview has been released with former WWR & BCW Performer Bruno Gamble.

Gamble was released during a storyline which saw the BCW integrate with WWR.

Bruno Gamble had the following to say on his twitter at time of release... "Yo, I took a gamble and it flopped... BCW was king, WWR made it a queen... I'm out. Free Agent yo!"

He also did a shoot that was caught on video and said the following.

Gamble: "As far as I'm concerned WWR can kiss my ass, the big dicks Tony Bastion & Shane Lynas came in, bought BCW and promised big things, but no, they came in, tore it down and released most of the guys, we've got f*cking families to feed and these two release us with no warning?"

Off camera a voice asks: "Loads of guys got released when BCW was first taken over, but you stayed on for a bit helping with the invasion angle, but how did you find out that your reign in the company was over?"

Gamble: "F*ck, that's a messed up story right...I just turned up to Vortex as usual, and I get almost to the locker room & Shane Liar-nas called me into the office and just told me that there was gonna be career ended at the upcoming Pay-Per-View... and it was mine... I thought okay, fine, but that mother f*cker went to try and reason it out... get thias... they didn't believe I made the grade... that I wasn't good enough... I was in BCW for 6 years tickling the tops spots and Shane Liar-nas comes along and tells me I'm not good enough... that guy can go f*ck himself..."

The off camera voice speaks again: "Do you blame just Shane Lynas or do you hold Tony Bastion responsible too?"

Gamble: "My God... I dunno who's further up who's ass.... but I clearly blame that f*cker Liar-nas more than Bastard-ion... Shane's the guy who makes the calls, Tony just signs the checks... Shane is in control creatively and for me that was always a problem... I hated the f*cker in BCW & I hate him now, he's nothing but a no good f*cking liar"

VadeKruger

Post by VadeKruger » Mar 5th, '11, 05:31

#BREAKING NEWS#

At BCW Rebellion it appeared that WWR superstar NNTK had been involved in a contested match against Davis Hardy for the BCW World title. However sources have now confirmed that it wasnt actually genuine..........the individual used to portray the character was former BCW star, Hector Postoulos. He was used to play the character due to contractual obligations.

The official 'NNTK' character himself, played by current WWR superstar K.D. Ozer refused to comment on the matter.
Factions are overrated.

VadeKruger

Post by VadeKruger » Mar 5th, '11, 05:35

#BREAKING NEWS#

At BCW Rebellion, WWR Continental Champion Chris Everlast was on the announce team and made some derogatory remarks toward his employers. Its been said Everlast is at odds with several members of the locker room team and the backstage staff.

A spokesman for WWR declined to comment on this news story.
Factions are overrated.

VadeKruger

Post by VadeKruger » Mar 20th, '11, 10:15

WWR has released the details of the upcoming 'Path To Glory' PPV.

The Buttmunchers vs. Mersey Shore

Dynamics Title match:

Bryan Dean vs. Viggo Dynamite vs. Bobby Anderson

Tag Team Championship Gauntlet match:

Awesome Booty vs. Renegadez vs. Tokyo Drift vs. War Party vs. Exodus vs. SwannStarr

NNTK vs. Ryan Ignatius - No DQ No Count out

WWR Continental Title Match:

Chris Everlast vs Fergal Kiley vs Tommy Hawk

WWR World Heavyweight Title match:

'The Insturment Of Destruction' Vade Kruger vs. Johnny Bishop - No DQ No Count out
Factions are overrated.

VadeKruger

Post by VadeKruger » Apr 7th, '11, 02:45

It has been reported that BCW has gone into liquidation, further information is unavailable at the present.

BCW officials declined to comment.
Factions are overrated.

VadeKruger

Post by VadeKruger » Apr 9th, '11, 12:54

BREAKING NEWS

It has been confirmed that Battleground Championship Wrestling has ceased to exist. WWR owner Tony Bastion has reportedly bought out Eric Rooker and taken the entire roster and all the legal rights to BCW. Further information is unavailable at this time.
Factions are overrated.

kirbs2002

Post by kirbs2002 » Jun 26th, '11, 22:09

UPDATE ON TERRI RYZING

After sustaining a moderate concussion in a tag team match against Kayla Killings and Nina Cortez this past Vortex, Terri Ryzing was taken to a local hospital for medical evaluation. Doctors have informed us that Ms. Ryzing will be fine and should make a speedy recovery. However, as a medical precaution, she will be out of action for the remainder of the month.
Reality TV is faker than "fake" wrestling!

"The views that I'm about to express are not necessarily those of anyone else but myself, but they ought to be and, in fact, they probably are"

Robert Randall

Post by Robert Randall » Jul 13th, '11, 19:53

BREAKING NEWS

It appears that WWR talent, Robert Randall has taken to Facebook.com and voiced his displeasure for one Fergal Kiley.

Randall had this to say about his fellow roster member:

"Fergal Kiley, you have zero chance of ever beating me in WWR or anywhere else for that matter. You are not on my level. How old are you again? I'm 21 and I have more wrestling skills than you."

It seems this whole confrontation started through a fans post about CM Punk possibly being promoted to GOD by another wrestling company, in which Randall agreed with the fan, and Kiley in turn called them both "Marks"

We will be sure to keep a close eye on this situation
when I say I'm the ish, I'm not being cocky or conceited, I'm merely telling you what others told me "Rob, you're the ish"

Robert Randall

Post by Robert Randall » Jul 13th, '11, 20:47

UPDATE ON ROBERT RANDALL/FB POSTS

It appears now that Robert Randall is in attack mode against other roster members and WWR Owner Tony Bastion via Facebook; Randall also voiced his opinion on the shut down of BCW.

LINK HERE:

Code: Select all

http://www.facebook.com/RobertLeBeau
when I say I'm the ish, I'm not being cocky or conceited, I'm merely telling you what others told me "Rob, you're the ish"

Chris Everlast

Post by Chris Everlast » Aug 5th, '11, 14:24

WWR has come to terms of the release of Nitro Boy and Nitro Dude, the two parts of Tokyo Drift.

Rumors stirring backstage says that this might be backlash from Chris Everlast being on the verge of joining BCW before it's fall.

kiel297

Post by kiel297 » Aug 5th, '11, 20:12

Earlier today, WWR released the following statement:

During their match on this past episode of WWR Vortex, Charles Remmington-Smythe and Jordan Stone were involved in a brawl which led to them being counted out, and the match continuing without them. Smythe and Stone continued fighting into the backstage area, where Stone got the upper hand and physically brutalised Smythe.

Jordan Stone left Smythe bloody, beaten and unfortunately seriously injured, and it is our regret to inform the world that Charles Remmington-Smythe will be sidelined indefinitely. Our cameras backstage picked up the brawl, and it will be shown in its entirety on this week's episode of WWR Mayhem. Unfortunately however, Smythe will not be making an appearance, as he has travelled back to his home in England. Jordan Stone's status with WWR is currently being decided, and a decision will be made and announced on Mayhem.

Neither Smythe or Stone were available for comment.

VadeKruger

Post by VadeKruger » Aug 8th, '11, 15:14

According to Facebook, the official profile of WWR Champion Vade Kruger has been quoted in saying ' Im gonna stick my neck on the line right now and say if I fail to beat Roach at Heresy, then I WILL QUIT WWR!!!'

WWR officials have declined to comment on this news story.
Factions are overrated.

VadeKruger

Post by VadeKruger » Aug 21st, '11, 07:15

WWR had today come to terms with the realease of the following stars:

Sinister, Darko Pallas, Vladimir Danko and Tha Challenger.

WWR wishes the best for them all in their future endeavours.
Factions are overrated.

kiel297

Post by kiel297 » Nov 4th, '11, 16:26

IGNORE THIS POST. CONTENTS HAS BEEN REMOVED.