Did You Know: TIL Charlotte...

Forum rules
All Topics in this subsection must start with the prefix "did you know" followed by the name of the topic.

e.g.
Did You Know...The Rock
Bob-O

Did You Know: TIL Charlotte...

Post by Bob-O » Mar 12th, '19, 13:40

...can't rent cars from National Car Rental anymore because Becky totaled one rented in Charlotte's name. All Becky has to say on the topic is, "We got hit."

Since we're digging up Kayfabe's rotting corpse, taking it to the town square, stabbing it a few more times, publicly defecating in it's open mouth, drawing a penis on it's cheek, and hoisting what's left up the town's flagpole so people will want to watch Wrestlemania... I feel like Charlotte should bring this up.

NWK2000

Re: Did You Know: TIL Charlotte...

Post by NWK2000 » Mar 12th, '19, 14:28

Bob-O wrote: Mar 12th, '19, 13:40 ...can't rent cars from National Car Rental anymore because Becky totaled one rented in Charlotte's name. All Becky has to say on the topic is, "We got hit."

Since we're digging up Kayfabe's rotting corpse, taking it to the town square, stabbing it a few more times, publicly defecating in it's open mouth, drawing a penis on it's cheek, and hoisting what's left up the town's flagpole so people will want to watch Wrestlemania... I feel like Charlotte should bring this up.
I remembering hearing about this in an interview somewhere.
Also it would be weird to bring up now, but can you imagine how great of a feud starter that would be on a pettier scale?
"You left the car a mess and I had to pay the cleaning fee. There was spaghetti sauce on the TV on the back of my seat! Who even does that?"
NWK Reviews is closed for business for now.