Did you know...William Regal's son....

Forum rules
All Topics in this subsection must start with the prefix "did you know" followed by the name of the topic.

e.g.
Did You Know...The Rock
cero2k
Site Admin

Did you know...William Regal's son....

Post by cero2k » Feb 21st, '20, 12:11

....joined the New Japan Dojo?

i'm surprised he's not in the PC.

Big Red Machine

Re: Did you know...William Regal's son....

Post by Big Red Machine » Feb 21st, '20, 13:37

cero2k wrote: Feb 21st, '20, 12:11 ....joined the New Japan Dojo?

Most people seem to send their kids elsewhere (at least at first), no matter how involved they are in WWE. FInlay has been a producer in WWE for YEARS and sent his kid to NJPW.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Feb 21st, '20, 14:00

Big Red Machine wrote: Feb 21st, '20, 13:37
Most people seem to send their kids elsewhere (at least at first), no matter how involved they are in WWE. FInlay has been a producer in WWE for YEARS and sent his kid to NJPW.
I want to imagine the kids get to choose were to go.

NWK2000

Post by NWK2000 » Feb 21st, '20, 15:41

cero2k wrote: Feb 21st, '20, 12:11 ....joined the New Japan Dojo?

I'd imagine most people wouldn't want to work under their parents and have their parents chew them out at work when they mess up.
NWK Reviews is closed for business for now.

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Feb 21st, '20, 23:14

cero2k wrote: Feb 21st, '20, 14:00
Not always, sadly.

Simone Johnson: Dad... I've really been thinking about my future... and... I think I'd like to give professional wrestling a try!

The Rock: Sweetheart! That's great! It can open so many doors! Have you looked into schools?

Simone Johnson: I have, actually. A LOT of them, and... I think Japan would be a great place to start and from there I can-

The Rock: IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE YOU WANT TO TRAIN!!!

Simone Johnson: Dad, seriously, listen to me. I want to see the world, and wrestling can do that for me..

The Rock: 'dAd, serIoUsly, LiSTen tO mE'... You wanna see THE WORLD!? (squints and pulls eyes racistly) You-wan-see-japahn!? The ROCK says you can take your WORLD... (puts on tin foil hat prop) flatten that sumbitch right out... fold it into a paper airplane... buy a one way ticket to Orlando - AND FLY IT STRAIT UP YOUR CANDY ASS!

Simone Johnson: Dad... seriously, I-

The Rock: nah nah nah... seriously... If you... SMEEEELLLLLLELELELELLLLLE... what THE ROCK... is cookin'. (theme music plays)

Simone Johnson: I can. It's been on the stove this entire time and now the house smells like shit.
Last edited by Bob-O on Feb 21st, '20, 23:55, edited 1 time in total.

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Feb 21st, '20, 23:19

Cody Hall: Hey Dad! Do you think you could get me into WWE?
Scott Hall: Buddy... I can't get MYSELF into WWE lol...
Cody Hall: ...
Scott Hall: If you start fuckin up maybe I can get you into the Accountability Crib...

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Feb 21st, '20, 23:25

David Benoit: Hey Dad, do you think you could... oh, right... I'll ask my Step-Mom.
David Benoit: Goddamn it, Dad.

Alright, I'm just gonna stop.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Feb 22nd, '20, 19:44

Bob-O wrote: Feb 21st, '20, 23:14
cero2k wrote: Feb 21st, '20, 14:00
Not always, sadly.

Simone Johnson: Dad... I've really been thinking about my future... and... I think I'd like to give professional wrestling a try!

The Rock: Sweetheart! That's great! It can open so many doors! Have you looked into schools?

Simone Johnson: I have, actually. A LOT of them, and... I think Japan would be a great place to start and from there I can-

The Rock: IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE YOU WANT TO TRAIN!!!

Simone Johnson: Dad, seriously, listen to me. I want to see the world, and wrestling can do that for me..

The Rock: 'dAd, serIoUsly, LiSTen tO mE'... You wanna see THE WORLD!? (squints and pulls eyes racistly) You-wan-see-japahn!? The ROCK says you can take your WORLD... (puts on tin foil hat prop) flatten that sumbitch right out... fold it into a paper airplane... buy a one way ticket to Orlando - AND FLY IT STRAIT UP YOUR CANDY ASS!

Simone Johnson: Dad... seriously, I-

The Rock: nah nah nah... seriously... If you... SMEEEELLLLLLELELELELLLLLE... what THE ROCK... is cookin'. (theme music plays)

Simone Johnson: I can. It's been on the stove this entire time and now the house smells like shit.
Post of the Year Candidate
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3