Did You Know The Iron Shiek (Another One)...

Forum rules
All Topics in this subsection must start with the prefix "did you know" followed by the name of the topic.

e.g.
Did You Know...The Rock
yourcrapsweak

Did You Know The Iron Shiek (Another One)...

Post by yourcrapsweak » Jan 18th, '11, 16:24

Two more things about Shiek Baby...

Did you know he toured as a stand up comedian?

Did you know he'll put you in the camel clutch, break your back, f*ck you in the a**, and make you humble?
"I was trending worldwide on Twitter once. And then I looked in my wallet, and there was no money in there."
-Kevin Steen

Aggro

Re: Did You Know The Iron Shiek (Another One)...

Post by Aggro » Jan 18th, '11, 16:28

You mean, he's not actually a comedian? He has me laughing so much when he is on TV that I thought the wrestling was just something on the side!

;)

I'd love footage of that tour, although, I bet when he tries to be funny, he isn't, if you know what I mean?

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Jan 18th, '11, 19:38

i didn't know that about being a comedian....weirdly enough, i did knew about the second one..

Sassafras

Post by Sassafras » Jan 19th, '11, 12:53

yourcrapsweak wrote:Did you know he'll put you in the camel clutch, break your back, f*ck you in the a**, and make you humble?
Only if you're a Jew jabroni. He never respect a gay.

badnewzxl

Post by badnewzxl » Jan 19th, '11, 19:14

cero2k wrote:i didn't know that about being a comedian
at the end of the When Worlds Collide 2 DVD they have some footage of him and Beetlejuice (of Howard Stern fame) riding around with Sheiky's agent on a comedy tour. His stand up is exactly the same as his usually banter (i.e. HILARIOUS). The last thing he said before he gets off the stage is "There are three true legends in professional wrestling: Bruno Sammartino, the Iron Sheik, and Kurt Angle!" and I was NOT expecting him to say THAT....

Sassafras

Post by Sassafras » Jan 19th, '11, 19:53

badnewzxl wrote:"There are three true legends in professional wrestling: Bruno Sammartino, the Iron Sheik, and Kurt Angle!"
Dream 3-Way Dance.