2 Cents: Big Show

Get your opinions out
Forum rules
All Topics must start with "2 cents:" continued by the wrestler, event, segment, match being talked about.

example:
2 cents: John Cena
Lynas
Future Endeavored

2 Cents: Big Show

Post by Lynas » Jul 1st, '11, 16:15

The Big Show provides the voice over for the latest MITB advert. I think he has the perfect voice & should do more PPV voice over work for WWE... But what are your two cents?

yourcrapsweak

Re: 2 Cents: Big Show

Post by yourcrapsweak » Jul 1st, '11, 17:30

As long as he's not wasting Alberto Del Rio's time.
"I was trending worldwide on Twitter once. And then I looked in my wallet, and there was no money in there."
-Kevin Steen

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Jul 5th, '11, 12:58

It's a love hate relationship.

I love his work, he knows his shit when it comes to working in the ring and with the mic. BUT, he's impossible to book against. If he's a heel, you really need to pull something out to beat him since he's supposed to be a monster. If he's face, there's simply no way you can come out as a winner. I'm actually surprised Del Rio survived Big Show, but only because they got Henry involved, but just look at how Big Show's face booking completely destroyed the whole Straightedge society and Punk's push.

Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine » Jul 5th, '11, 19:39

cero2k wrote:It's a love hate relationship.

I love his work, he knows his s**t when it comes to working in the ring and with the mic. BUT, he's impossible to book against. If he's a heel, you really need to pull something out to beat him since he's supposed to be a monster. If he's face, there's simply no way you can come out as a winner. I'm actually surprised Del Rio survived Big Show, but only because they got Henry involved, but just look at how Big Show's face booking completely destroyed the whole Straightedge society and Punk's push.
THIS!
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

kiel297

Post by kiel297 » Jul 5th, '11, 20:33

I'll agree with you there too Cero.

personally, I hate Big Show as a face, because Big Show as a face just means goofy Big Show. Big Show as a heel however, means "Aw hell. Somebody's gonna get the crap kicked out of them tonight", and that's what I love.