RESPECT Magazine #12

STARDOM, Tokyo Joshi Pro Wrestling, SHINE, etc.
cero2k
Site Admin

RESPECT Magazine #12

Post by cero2k » Aug 1st, '11, 14:26

RESPECT #12
RESPECT Magazine celebrates its 1-Year anniversary with an exclusive sit-down interview with reigning SHIMMER Champion Madison Eagles. The recently injured grappler talks about that unfortunate car accident, her rise to fame in SHIMMER, the Australian wrestling scene, working in Japan and the locker room reaction after once being inappropriately propositioned!

We also had the pleasure to talk to Eagles' former tag team partner, and the woman who was kicked in the head in by 'The Punisher' only days ago - Jessie McKay! The #1 Contender to the SHIMMER Title on September 3 talks to us about that looming triple threat match, joining the SHIMMER roster and working with Madison Eagles.

Portia Perez fills in the role of 'Guest Writer' this month. She writers an 'Open Letter to Fans' addressing her displeasure with wrestlers cheapening themselves for fan adoration. The disgruntled former SHIMMER Tag Champion lets loose in her very own article.

RESPECT also looks at 'The Big Fight' that takes place on August 7. Hailey Hatred defends her JWP Openweight Title against Kaori Yoneyama. RESPECT had the pleasure of talking to Yoneyama about her break into the business and influences in the ring.

All this and much more in Issue #12 of RESPECT Magazine.

READ RESPECT #12 >>> HERE

Verdun

Re: RESPECT Magazine #12

Post by Verdun » Aug 1st, '11, 16:41

Hey look. Its BRM's favorite female wrestler, Madison Eagles.
Lady Luck is smiling...

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Aug 2nd, '11, 08:46

So far i'm liking the Beth Phoenix stuff, the Portia Perez piece. The Eve thing sounds wwaay to WWE-ish, not real enough, but that's just me.

next is the Eagle's piece...that's long D:

yourcrapsweak

Post by yourcrapsweak » Aug 2nd, '11, 16:27

I love this magazine. Great issue.
"I was trending worldwide on Twitter once. And then I looked in my wallet, and there was no money in there."
-Kevin Steen