1PW: Davey Richards Set For Download Festival 2011

NJPW, RevPro, CMLL, DDT, etc
Aggro

1PW: Davey Richards Set For Download Festival 2011

Post by Aggro » Jan 12th, '11, 20:06

Ring Of Honour star Davey Richards is set to appear for British promo 1PW during their run of shows at the Download Music Festival 2011. The festival takes place from 10 - 12 June at Donnington Park. Head lining the festival are Linking Park and Rob Zombie is also performing. The Wrestling action is due to take place around 1030 pm after the music finishes.

I'd love to do this! A weekend of getting drunk, listening to awesome music and seeing the best wrestler in the world live!

badnewzxl

Re: 1PW: Davey Richards Set For Download Festival 2011

Post by badnewzxl » Jan 12th, '11, 20:19

Aggro wrote:Ring Of Honour star Davey Richards is set to appear for British promo 1PW during their run of shows at the Download Music Festival 2011. The festival takes place from 10 - 12 June at Donnington Park. Head lining the festival are Linking Park and Rob Zombie is also performing. The Wrestling action is due to take place around 1030 pm after the music finishes.

I'd love to do this! A weekend of getting drunk, listening to awesome music and seeing the best wrestler in the world live!
You should go, bro! Rob Zombie? HELL YEAH! Linkin Park's ok too. DAVEY RICHARDS!!!! I'm so mad this is going down in the United Kingdom and not the University of Kentucky; I'm jealous....

Aggro

Re: 1PW: Davey Richards Set For Download Festival 2011

Post by Aggro » Jan 13th, '11, 05:05

badnewzxl wrote:
Aggro wrote:Ring Of Honour star Davey Richards is set to appear for British promo 1PW during their run of shows at the Download Music Festival 2011. The festival takes place from 10 - 12 June at Donnington Park. Head lining the festival are Linking Park and Rob Zombie is also performing. The Wrestling action is due to take place around 1030 pm after the music finishes.

You should go, bro! Rob Zombie? HELL YEAH! Linkin Park's ok too. DAVEY RICHARDS!!!! I'm so mad this is going down in the United Kingdom and not the University of Kentucky; I'm jealous....

I would go, but I'm off the booze! I could handle the evenings watching the wrestling, but the only tickets available are for the whole weekend! I dont think I have the patience for thousands of drunks falling into me and saying "Whatshh wrong wiv ya? Av a beer ya poof!"