BRM Reviews the 8/21/2013 NXT

Big Red Machine

BRM Reviews the 8/21/2013 NXT

Post by Big Red Machine » Aug 27th, '13, 23:26

WWE DIVAS TITLE MATCH: AJ Lee(c) vs. Bailey- 2/10
AJ locks in a cravat and shouts “I’m hugging your neck now, Bailey!” That was awesome. Other than that, this was dull.

TYLER BREEZE & SOME CHICK BACKSTAGE- okay. I want to f*cking murder that obnoxious guy in the background.

MICHAEL ZAKI & RON HICKS vs. THE ASCENSCION- Have the Ascension ever wrestled in not a squash match?

BARON CORBIN vs. C.J. PARKER-
Parker has been so f*cking annoying backstage recently that I really wish he was the one getting squashed here… but alas, no.

C.J. PARKER PROMO- Oh my God I hate this man so much. I wish someone would book him against Bo Dallas in a Winner and Loser both get Banished to Antarctica Forever Match. Then Tyler Breeze came out to confront Parker, but, unfortunately, he just bitched at Parker rather than kick his ass.

DOLPH ZIGGLER vs. ALEXANDER RUSEV- 5.25/10
I can’t help but feel that this was a HUGE waste of Dolph Ziggler. Why not put him against Ohno or Zayn or Kruger or Neville or someone who is going to have breakout match against him?

2 OUT OF 3 FALLS MATCH: Sami Zayn vs. Antonio Cesaro-8.5/10
Yeah… that was awesome. Go watch this match right now.
Cesaro stole Michael Elgin’s Superplex in from the apron, and Sami Zayn stole El Generico’s crazy DDT where he dives from the outside through the corner of the ring.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

cero2k
Site Admin

Re: BRM Reviews the 8/21/2013 NXT

Post by cero2k » Aug 27th, '13, 23:39

Big Red Machine wrote:
2 OUT OF 3 FALLS MATCH: Sami Zayn vs. Antonio Cesaro-8.5/10
Yeah… that was awesome. Go watch this match right now.
Cesaro stole Michael Elgin’s Superplex in from the apron, and Sami Zayn stole El Generico’s crazy DDT where he dives from the outside through the corner of the ring.
I loved how at the end of the match, Cesaro kinda just goes 'fuck this, i'm ending it', overpowers Zayn's DDT, throws him in the air, destroys him and pin.