Fandango!

Bob-O

Fandango!

Post by Bob-O » Aug 1st, '19, 07:22

KILLdozer

Re: Fandango!

Post by KILLdozer » Aug 1st, '19, 12:24

Yeah whatever. NXT won't make me enjoy these two fat boys.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Aug 1st, '19, 12:36

No way should that fuckin' idiot have gotten the role up on Ryker. I know, and of course it won't really hurt him at all and he'll effortlessly and immediately bounce right back...but they've gone to extreme lengths to put Tyler over as undeniable and out of control unstoppable....so I just don't think I would've done it with him taking a loss either way.

It just felt kind of shocking lol.

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Aug 1st, '19, 13:43

What did I miss about Tyler Breeze the last time he was in NXT? I started watching right at the end of his run... Breeze, Tyson Kidd, Neville... I never felt like Breeze "ran" anything. He struck me as the Ziggler of NXT, but everyone blows him up like he was a big deal...

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Aug 1st, '19, 14:00

Bob-O wrote: Aug 1st, '19, 13:43 What did I miss about Tyler Breeze the last time he was in NXT? I started watching right at the end of his run... Breeze, Tyson Kidd, Neville... I never felt like Breeze "ran" anything. He struck me as the Ziggler of NXT, but everyone blows him up like he was a big deal...
I mean...he's a more competent worker than he's given credit for on SD and RAW...but above all else the whole entire gimmick just irks me...

A skinny ass boy constantly running Around a wrestling show talking about how good looking he is? No sir lol. Plus, he's been a face since he came back...so how does that work?

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Aug 1st, '19, 14:19

KILLdozer wrote: Aug 1st, '19, 14:00
Bob-O wrote: Aug 1st, '19, 13:43 What did I miss about Tyler Breeze the last time he was in NXT? I started watching right at the end of his run... Breeze, Tyson Kidd, Neville... I never felt like Breeze "ran" anything. He struck me as the Ziggler of NXT, but everyone blows him up like he was a big deal...
I mean...he's a more competent worker than he's given credit for on SD and RAW...but above all else the whole entire gimmick just irks me...

A skinny ass boy constantly running Around a wrestling show talking about how good looking he is? No sir lol. Plus, he's been a face since he came back...so how does that work?
are you talking about Ric Flair or Tyler Breeze?

I liked how Fandango looked here, he looked badass, I know that badassery disappears as soon as he starts dancing or dressing up as a cop again, but at least last night, he looked awesome.

Thelone

Post by Thelone » Aug 1st, '19, 15:01

He was becoming a big deal in NXT at the time, but this is when they started becoming a super-indy that was more concerned with big names and workrate (with Balor's horrendous reign of doom) than building up homegrown talent. He was demoted as some kind of weird "jobber to the indy stars" for the rest of his run there before coming up to the main roster to feud with, well, Ziggler after that horrible Ziggler/Summer Rae/Rusev/Lana feud.

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Aug 1st, '19, 16:09

Thelone wrote: Aug 1st, '19, 15:01 He was becoming a big deal in NXT at the time, but this is when they started becoming a super-indy that was more concerned with big names and workrate (with Balor's horrendous reign of doom) than building up homegrown talent.
Gotcha. I missed the Bo-lieve NXT/FCW era. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, and I'm guessing it's something you had to be there for. I went into Bo Dallas's run with an open mind and just couldn't get into it.

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Aug 1st, '19, 16:10

cero2k wrote: Aug 1st, '19, 14:19 I liked how Fandango looked here, he looked badass, I know that badassery disappears as soon as he starts dancing or dressing up as a cop again, but at least last night, he looked awesome.
He looked like Johnny Curtis!

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Aug 2nd, '19, 10:06

cero2k wrote: Aug 1st, '19, 14:19
KILLdozer wrote: Aug 1st, '19, 14:00

are you talking about Ric Flair or Tyler Breeze?

I liked how Fandango looked here, he looked badass, I know that badassery disappears as soon as he starts dancing or dressing up as a cop again, but at least last night, he looked awesome.
As soon as that stupid idiot ass music started, I just immediately got the feeling of "awh shit, here we go with this dumbass, nonsense, CRAP!" , even though they were supposed to look like and be serious guys.

Easy fix though really. I'm gonna switch over and say he just needs to stop using it.

Bob-O

Post by Bob-O » Aug 5th, '19, 04:28