Austin Theory has signed.

KILLdozer

Austin Theory has signed.

Post by KILLdozer » Aug 15th, '19, 09:10

I don't really have a link or article or anything of the sort right now, but i know it's happened. They made a point to say "the current Evolve champion", as well. I saw it on their Fb page. Could be something unprecedented if they end up going with it like that.
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

cero2k
Site Admin

Re: Austin Theory has signed.

Post by cero2k » Aug 15th, '19, 09:28

WALTER is technically signed and still PROGRESS champ. Street Prophets and that Dragon Ball Android Aicher were all EVOLVE champs too at one point.

I think as long as the indie promotion is one of WWE's lackeys, it's ok, I highly doubt they'll have him come out with the EVOLVE championship tho

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Aug 15th, '19, 10:46

They've posted about some others though but they're none I recognize, nor they are listed by name. Someone mentioned one as Santana Garrett though...hold on...

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Aug 15th, '19, 10:48

They've posted about some others though but they're none I recognize, nor they are listed by name. Someone mentioned one as Santana Garrett though...hold on...

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Aug 15th, '19, 11:14

KILLdozer wrote: Aug 15th, '19, 10:48 They've posted about some others though but they're none I recognize, nor they are listed by name. Someone mentioned one as Santana Garrett though...hold on...
Santana is the only other wrestler i think. The others are some singer, some football person, someone with martial arts experience, person of different nationality, person of color, you know, the usual box of jellybeans

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Aug 15th, '19, 11:22

cero2k wrote: Aug 15th, '19, 11:14
KILLdozer wrote: Aug 15th, '19, 10:48 They've posted about some others though but they're none I recognize, nor they are listed by name. Someone mentioned one as Santana Garrett though...hold on...
Santana is the only other wrestler i think. The others are some singer, some football person, someone with martial arts experience, person of different nationality, person of color, you know, the usual box of jellybeans
She was in TNA briefly years ago huh?

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Aug 15th, '19, 12:37

KILLdozer wrote: Aug 15th, '19, 11:22
She was in TNA briefly years ago huh?
she was, but she didn't last long enough really, she's the one that never signed anyway.