All Out Post-Show Discussion Thread

All AEW Related Reviews and Discussions
Big Red Machine

Re: All Out Post-Show Discussion Thread

Post by Big Red Machine » Oct 4th, '22, 11:56

Now Sammy Guevara thinks f*cking La Sombra couldn't get a job without being married to Charlotte, LOL.
Hold #712: ARM BAR!

Upcoming Reviews:
FIP in 2005
ROH Validation
PWG All-Star Weekend V: Night 2
DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 2013
ROH/CMLL Global Wars Espectacular: Day 3

XIV

Post by XIV » Oct 4th, '22, 14:36

Big Red Machine wrote: Oct 4th, '22, 11:56 Now Sammy Guevara thinks f*cking La Sombra couldn't get a job without being married to Charlotte, LOL.
The more that comes out about Sammy the more I think he’s likely a total prick to be around.
Have A Nice Day!

Thelone

Post by Thelone » Oct 4th, '22, 17:05

XIV wrote: Oct 4th, '22, 14:36The more that comes out about Sammy the more I think he’s likely a total prick to be around.
His "teenage slang" comment about Sasha Banks, proposing to his then-long time girlfriend on national TV only to break up mere months later before dating a coworker and marrying her less than a year later (also acting like the most obnoxious couple in the universe), fucking Impact of all places telling him to piss off because he thought they were going to unroll the red carpet for his stupid ass, having spats/fights with coworkers now apparently (obviously more worked shoot garbage, right?), hurting Soho pretty badly in a nothing match on a PPV pre-show, and most likely more I'm not thinking of right now.

Even dubbalos don't give a shit about him anymore, that's how far he has fallen recently (that and being a flunky for Jericho again, the same spot he was three years ago).

XIV

Post by XIV » Oct 5th, '22, 04:54

Thelone wrote: Oct 4th, '22, 17:05
XIV wrote: Oct 4th, '22, 14:36The more that comes out about Sammy the more I think he’s likely a total prick to be around.
His "teenage slang" comment about Sasha Banks, proposing to his then-long time girlfriend on national TV only to break up mere months later before dating a coworker and marrying her less than a year later (also acting like the most obnoxious couple in the universe), fucking Impact of all places telling him to piss off because he thought they were going to unroll the red carpet for his stupid ass, having spats/fights with coworkers now apparently (obviously more worked shoot garbage, right?), hurting Soho pretty badly in a nothing match on a PPV pre-show, and most likely more I'm not thinking of right now.

Even dubbalos don't give a shit about him anymore, that's how far he has fallen recently (that and being a flunky for Jericho again, the same spot he was three years ago).
Well, I've never seen it listed in one place, but yeah, basically all of that. not forgetting his recent issue with Eddie Kingston also over basically calling him fat in a thankfully edited out promo.
Have A Nice Day!

XIV

Post by XIV » Oct 6th, '22, 03:11

Oh and look. Because Sammy Guevera opened his fucking mouth again, he's been in another altercation.
Have A Nice Day!

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Oct 9th, '22, 19:00

KILLdozer wrote: Oct 1st, '22, 01:07
Why and how are you slamming and defending them in the same topic?🤔🤔🤔
cuz i'm not part of this dumb tribalism between WWE and AEW, AEW has good and bad things going on