WRPX: Best of 2020 Awards w/BRM & NWK

WRPX Episodes & Conversations
cero2k
Site Admin

WRPX: Best of 2020 Awards w/BRM & NWK

Post by cero2k » Dec 30th, '20, 11:39

Big Red Machine and NWK2000 from The Wrestling Revolution join us for this special Best of 2020 Awards special show.

Duration: 02:05:38

KILLdozer

Re: WRPX: Best of 2020 Awards w/BRM & NWK

Post by KILLdozer » Dec 30th, '20, 13:08

Very intriguing. Only got 5-10 minutes in but I'll definitely be back for more....I also didn't expect these 3 dudes to sound like they do...though of all...NWK just about makes sense...BRM almost sounds English lol...
When they come, they'll come at what you love.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Dec 31st, '20, 09:43

Also ..how does one even go about doing this? Is it possible without some funny microphone and was it done on spotify or something similar? Just in case for future references lol.

cero2k
Site Admin

Post by cero2k » Dec 31st, '20, 11:31

KILLdozer wrote: Dec 31st, '20, 09:43 Also ..how does one even go about doing this? Is it possible without some funny microphone and was it done on spotify or something similar? Just in case for future references lol.
You really just need a microphone, whether it's fancy or just your laptop's inner mic only matters it terms of sound quality. NWK used a bluetooth headset, Red I think had the normal laptop mic, I do have a semi-fancy mic that i bought.

What we did for this was that we used a website that records all our individual audios while we have the conversation, and then just join all audio files together.

KILLdozer

Post by KILLdozer » Dec 31st, '20, 11:33

cero2k wrote: Dec 31st, '20, 11:31
KILLdozer wrote: Dec 31st, '20, 09:43 Also ..how does one even go about doing this? Is it possible without some funny microphone and was it done on spotify or something similar? Just in case for future references lol.
You really just need a microphone, whether it's fancy or just your laptop's inner mic only matters it terms of sound quality. NWK used a bluetooth headset, Red I think had the normal laptop mic, I do have a semi-fancy mic that i bought.

What we did for this was that we used a website that records all our individual audios while we have the conversation, and then just join all audio files together.
I have none of the above microphones lol, so I'd probably have to try and just use the one on my phone, which works pretty well usually lol...and the latter is what I figured also.

NWK2000

Post by NWK2000 » Jan 4th, '21, 08:58

KILLdozer wrote: Dec 31st, '20, 11:33
cero2k wrote: Dec 31st, '20, 11:31

I have none of the above microphones lol, so I'd probably have to try and just use the one on my phone, which works pretty well usually lol...and the latter is what I figured also.
I thought i'd be able to do that too but the program we used didn't let me lmao. Headset mics are $30 at the cheapest, but I think there are apps you can use to use your phone as a computer mic.
NWK Reviews is closed for business for now.